denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

go ahead and give em a wash, if you don't want to lose potential contrast, just give em a nice hot soak in soapy water then rinse out the soap. if you don't agitate them the indigo loss will be minimal. they will turn out just like pre-soak, just they will fit a bit tighter(a temporary thing), and be cleaner. they are coming along lovely, i can see where the major 'feature' fades will be.

and don't listen to almostnice, he's a fucking lunatic. he loves to waddle in his own filth, old dirty bastard.

starting to smell a bit yes, i always go by the smell. Dirt can usually be patted away or scraped away or vacumed away, but if they smell i wash!

and don't listen to almostnice, he's a fucking lunatic. he loves to waddle in his own filth, old dirty bastard.

bloody lightweights!

smelly jeans are way overrated. wash when the first rashes appear.

itchiness is the new smell.

small hole in left thigh became a 3 inch gash so i patched it with some samurai denim from gordon and some white all cotton thread i stole from work. they use it to tie-up the pallets of black & milds before they wrap them up. makes great jeans repair thread. i've used it lately to repair/reinforce various parts of these jeans. i'll post an update soon but it won't matter cause the jeans are taking a daily beatdown this week so i'll post when it's all over.

wowee pomata the pic and jeans are fab. whiskers are coming through lovely. cant rep but you know the deal. i'll try to post some update pics this week, i have been doing mad shit in these jeans and i havent washed them in 2 weeks. they are filthy and sweat-saturated so they should do well after a lil water and soap. i'm going to SE this weekend to see if i can get these patched up...they need it

fine pair mr. atzec, very fine indeed. now start wearing another jean before i get nervous.

GO GHANA! i hope we kick the shit out of these uruguay cats. all these new authentic jerseys i've gotten lately, and no cam.

pic from a month ago.

22808130.jpg

today:

86769680.jpg

to almostnice and atzec: sorry i didn't wear my DFB home jersey during the big match this morning. i've been wearing spain all day...this was yesterday after the dutch oranje kicked arse...yes i am slightly high... just slightly.

58828228.jpg