denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

fuck you all!!! (in the nicest way possible) i basically raised the chick in the pic, so i just really couldn't see it going there. and fuck you mr. almostnice, fronting like your'e getting some real work in. eat dust fucker. denimes look like they havent' had any time off. you know what they call german cowboys?....nazis;) now let me go get my shits out the dryer before some shmuck steals em.

fuck you all!!! (in the nicest way possible) i basically raised the chick in the pic, so i just really couldn't see it going there. and fuck you mr. almostnice, fronting like your'e getting some real work in. eat dust fucker. denimes look like they havent' had any time off. you know what they call german cowboys?....nazis;) now let me go get my shits out the dryer before some shmuck steals em.

Donner und Blitzen,heilige Bratwurst,what a subtle analogy!

on a serious note:somehow remarkable that Levi Strauss was jewish and the nazis had some influence at Levis designing the '44,the mother of all modern 501...

i wore my Denimes to work today (like i do most days) and it was BALLS HOT! i mean, how the fuck do you guys in Thailand, Philippines or Texas do it? and don't say sideways on a bed, you know what i mean. does this kind of heat help get those wicked ass combz and whiskas?

on a side note, i have a great idea for this or any contest. (and this might help keep ppl like myself from drifting off) WE NEED A MONEY JACKPOT! like how about if (might be kinda late in the game now) each entrant put in 100 bucks or more (like fantasy football) and winner takes all? 50 ppl would be 2,500!!! yeah, i know all the issues. . .overseas contestants, who would hold the money etc., but wouldn't that be some shit??? maybe the heat got to my head today. discuss

50 ppl x 100$ = 2,500$ ?!

do your math again ;)

I guess it would motivate more people to stick with the pair but I think it would be way more competitive/aggressiv.

And 100$ is a big number for some ppl (and think of all those who only join a contest to get discounts....)

There was a prize announced for this contest but I think weh can forget that. Or Benny from Take5 would sponsor a pair

Faling in love with my Denimes again. They're looking so f.cking sweet and they're pretty comfy after a lot of wear and some washes: great.

Okay, I'm not too happy with their quality (now the pocket fabric starts fraying), but they are what they are: a perfect vintage jean repro, simple styled and awesome looking. And I guess I won't do any repairs on them anymore, just let'em do whatever they want. Wabisabi 4the win :-)

50 ppl x 100$ = 2,500$ ?!

do your math again ;)

I guess it would motivate more people to stick with the pair but I think it would be way more competitive/aggressiv.

And 100$ is a big number for some ppl (and think of all those who only join a contest to get discounts....)

lol. yeah my head was fried from the heat yesterday. i would donate half to the SPCA, so i guess that's where i got that number from. (or half to any charity if you wish) and yes, i'm one of them poor suckas that buy contest jeans cause that's what i can afford. (well that and i love FC, Denime, Eternal and a used pair of WH denim ;)) just sayin i would consider it. . .maybe 50 bucks a contestant? a food basket? beer certificate? off to melt in the heat again. . .

took the 66's to the funfair today

4882363155_9aa72af94c_z.jpg

4882973666_668d27f1c6_z.jpg

Dude- GET IN THE TEAPOT WITH EARS! and, does that say what i think it says on the side of the stroller (with the hidden "F" or "S")?!?! watchya teaching these kids over there?!?! oh-never mind, i know, i saw your tour pics, duh. . . :P

listen tv,i teach my kids to care for themselves first.its the main rule in 21.century society to survive,so as a father i have to be the archetype.

the paintjob on the stroller caused some trouble among the kids,the daughter wanted Fuck,her brother demanded Suck.we delivered a salomomic judgement by painting one on the right,the other on the left.

i'm laughing. i don't even know what salomomic means, but i'm laughing. no worries tho big papa, Quinn has been pointing at the fans around the house lately and saying, "shit!" i'm guessing he already understands the meaning of "shit hitting the fan"! oh, so not good. . .