denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

here is a close-up of the knees,not very crisp though:

4526380766_ed4a8881da.jpg

wearing them under my bib-overall at work helps a lot.most stains get rubbed away aswell,kind of "dry-cleaning" but without nasty chemicals.

just took them out of the washer,lost another inch in lenght,measuring 34" now,waist is 32.legtwist increased also a good amount.

HAHA. I wish I were drinking but I'm still @ work.

btw, I'm still waiting for almostnice to drive his sidecar full of good german beer down here. in exchange, I can teach him how to wear jinzu the right way and to fade them nicely.

postwash pics:

4528367129_ef0c5e1ae8.jpg

4528367579_2b096d287b.jpg

legtwist isnt that pronounced when wearing them actually,but thats how they shaped whilst drying.colour is more correct in the fit pics:

4528367907_db3ece4b75.jpg4529000754_5f28d04d88.jpg

not that much difference since my last update 4 weeks ago,but i like the subtle progression.its also another evidence how well they keep the indigo.

went 2 weeks this time...i had to doublewash since all the dirt didn't come out. i did the stone-wall job last week and didn't have time to wash so i just beat them with my hands until the dirt/dust was less apparent. so this time mad indigo and dirt came out. kirk's castille soap, hot dry

dope repair atzec,very nice touch. i need to repair the top of the back pocket stitching as well.

• 2 weeks later...

bumpity bump...took some pics yesterday, cause i was bored. enjoy...

ropes:

71806534.jpg

right back-pocket hole:

75831131.jpg

this was the coinpocket a few months ago.

35012092.jpg

it's much worse now, so i did this:

11855619.jpg

i used vintage evis denim(redline) from our boy Flash( go ireland!) i skewed the denim so that the denime rivet still shows. ..

posterior:

21681399.jpg

front, this is as good as it gets, this is truly what the jeans look like in this one, and the one above. natural light, just not shining on the jeans

76459418.jpg

the fly from a whore's eye view:

11731361.jpg

Nice progress Tilmann, Salaami* & Marcus!

Here's what I really love...

dsci0321b.jpg

...and here's what I really hate :-x:

dsci0319.jpg

Broken threads at the backseam. Honestly, I've never seen such a terrible thread quality on any other jean, it's a shame cuz' I can't wear the Denimes as much as I want to if they should last long (and that's what a pair of good denim should do imo). This will be the 2nd repair (worn 80 times!), after that I'll wear them much rarer...It's a shame to baby the Denimes, I love that beautiful denim, the wonderful cut and the way they fade, but I don't want them to get fucked up.

* the front is outa this world buddy, the backside's a bit boring. You should wear them a few weeks reversed...seriously, great and I agree with almostnice, dope traintracks.

great looking vintage jeans everybody!

salaami's pair is crazy.

I had a bad surprise after the last wash. My gf washed them with some other items and with dr. bronners. The faded parts were greyish before the wash and now they have a strange blue hint that doesn't come from the denim I'm sure. shit, I hope they'll look better after some more wear and washes...

great looking vintage jeans everybody!

salaami's pair is crazy.

I had a bad surprise after the last wash. My gf washed them with some other items and with dr. bronners. The faded parts were greyish before the wash and now they have a strange blue hint that doesn't come from the denim I'm sure. shit, I hope they'll look better after some more wear and washes...

Wash 'em again seperately with a bit of regular washing powder, I'm sure the crap will disappear.