denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

whoa, seems we're in somewhat similar shoes. i wish you the best. and no, denim is not absorbent, so don't get the lil tot those new ironheart cloth diapers, they leak terribly. fade well though...

all the best to your families, guys.

@mostnice: 2.5 month, eh? sandpapering didn´t work out for you in the fc contest and won´t make you win this one either, fool.

..yaaawn...

stop weeping,child. thats how they end up if you wear them properly.

being a student doesnt help much,i fully understand.

dr.,no plans so far,its just the indigo worn away,fabric is fully intact.but if i need to do it,there are some FC and Skull patches waiting.

salaami,my best wishes to you and your wife aswell!

..yaaawn...

stop weeping,child. thats how they end up if you wear them properly.

being a student doesnt help much,i fully understand.

dr.,no plans so far,its just the indigo worn away,fabric is fully intact.but if i need to do it,there are some FC and Skull patches waiting.

salaami,my best wishes to you and your wife aswell!

I was talking about your suggested winning illusions, brother :rolleyes:

yeah,Vinneus joined the jury and started splitting hairs so we all agreed to call it a day,a year,whatever,and give the non-existing prize to the poster with the most promising sufu-career.

(i now its lame,but iam tired and want to keep the last word,so shut up you all for now.)

Hey Ed and Salaam.

Wish you guys and your families all the best and hopefully everything will turn out the way it was ment to be...But I'm sure so keep ya heads up...

@markus: great looking pair after "only" 2.5months of wear. knee fades are ridicolous...are they from your latenight job at "Herbertsgasse" ? ;)

^so mooba´s gonna win a competition he´s not even in? cool!

this one was just hilarious...:D

keep them updates comin guys so i have sth. to look at ;)...

Best of luck to you and yours fellas. i Really hope everything goes really well for you. In the end, i'm sure it will all fix itself out, just gotta believe that it will, ya know?

I know it would be a little late to join the contest but regardless I'd like to join if I can find a pair of 66xx. I'm typically a size 30 waist so I'd need a 32. I found a 32 in one-wash so at most I'd get another inch of shrinkage out...If I can't find any other pairs I'll go with those but does anybody know where I could get a 32 raw or 31 one wash?