What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

past couple......

friday

CSC_6545.jpg

CSC_6544.jpg

self edge cap / mister freedom shore jacket & chambray utility shirt / iron heart 634s / red wings

saturday

CSC_6552.jpg

stussy cap / mister freedom signal vest / in4m tee / mister freedom 7161md / vans

saturday night

CSC_6559.jpg

lovewright cap / iron heart super heavy flannel / lovewright x commune tee (no vis) / iron heart 634s / red wings

sunday

CSC_6563.jpg

stussy cap / mister freedom signal vest / jcrew henley tee / iron heart brown duck 5 pocket jeans / vans

This is why we live in California... It's November 2nd and i'm at the beach.

11022009159.jpg

Me

Mykita

Flat Head

Mister Freedom

Nike ACG-JP

Diesel

Sand

hey ajchen! I didn't think to ask you if you were on sufu but I guess I should have expected. I dropped by selfedge a couple months ago when my band was playin at pianos. I don't really expect you to remember me, but thanks for showin me around.

I definitely remember you - how did the show go, and did you try the food? Pianos is one of my favorite lunchtime spots. Hope to see you at SENY again soon.

hey ajchen! I didn't think to ask you if you were on sufu but I guess I should have expected. I dropped by selfedge a couple months ago when my band was playin at pianos. I don't really expect you to remember me, but thanks for showin me around.

I definitely remember you - how did the show go, and did you try the food? Pianos is one of my favorite lunchtime spots. Hope to see you at SENY again soon.

the show didn't go so well, we had a crappy place in the lineup as the show was booked last minute, but it was ok. we played the night before at a venue called "market hotel" which was phenomenal. I guess you can only have one of those in NYC your 2nd time around. I did try the veggie burger. it was delicious. I'll try to drop by next time I'm there, you guys run a cool store.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic