What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Might be the last time I wear my Denime Kyoto Model for a long time, till next spring. I've had them since April and they were my weekend pair during the spring and summer. They're pretty light so it's the perfect summer pair. I'll be wearing my 710bk as a backup pair through the fall and winter.

p9100099b.jpg

I'm starting to get annoyed. Mrs. Thorns has taken to wearing some of my worn in jeans...

First off: your missus really looks good in those jeans.

Mine would have all the room in the world if she ever thought about wearing my denim. I think there's a size gap of 9 inches...:o

I love that shirt! Where is it from?

Assuming you're talking about my shirt, it's from a label called Genti, a Dutch wannabe Italian brand. As far as I know only available in Holland, Belgium and maybe Germany/France? Their shirts fit me perfectly. My waywt from a couple days ago was another one of them. They also make very decent, well made suits that fit nicely right off the rack for under 400 euros.

I'm starting to get annoyed. Mrs. Thorns has taken to wearing some of my worn in jeans (like these APCs):

40c1b089.jpg

I think I'm mostly frustrated cause I think she looks better in them than I do.

mrs cheep has my diors now and looks much better in them than i do. a pair of my rrls too... and she always steals my rrl tees.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic