What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

very nice keep it up buddy id do a cafe on that cb...

my sr400 bobber is almost done too tank is off to the gold plating so is the fender and the frame is going to be spray painted epoxy

Came home from work today. Just relaxin'...No, I didn't wear an orange undershirt that says "Shine On" to work - just in case you were wondering. :)

4950275702_04fe36e1cf_z.jpg

4949671847_985e7d5478_z.jpg

What I'm wearing:

Random orange undershirt

IH 301S from SESF (W28)

Softwalk sandals from zappos (6.5N)

thanks ranon! i'm not used to anything wider than a 5010 right now, so I keep thinking these are too big for me (waist isn't tight at all), but they do fit very well. i'm just worried they'll stretch out like crazy, i might do another soak to try and get more shrinkage out, i only cold soaked them for 30 min. cuz i'm worried about the inseam shrinking too much.

yes they do fit really well on you, that you are right. i always wanted to pull off a cut like that or a 47' cut but because of height issues (too short) i have to always take off at least 4" from the inseam and hence fucking up the original fit of the jeans. they are a breath of fresh air on you and i know they'll look great after more wear. they look slim/straight on you. glad you picked these up. : )

• sufu1 unpinned this topic