What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

And so endeth the SExDBxS09 contest - tons more pictures in the SExDBxS09 contest thread

DB's have been resting since my year ended a couple weeks ago. Broke them out today in celebration of the end of the contest, but they'll be relegated to occasional-wear status, since regular wear here means frequent wash mean they'd be threadbare in no time. And I want these suckers to last!

IMG_0602.jpg

I found this shirt in a local market, and I had to buy it when I saw this:

IMG_0274.jpg

NATO-issue uniform shirt. HAH! How the crap did this wind up in East Africa?? And it looks completely unworn!

And so endeth the SExDBxS09 contest

DB's have been resting since my year ended a couple weeks ago. Broke them out today in celebration of the end of the contest, but they'll be relegated to occasional-wear status, since regular wear here means frequent wash mean they'd be threadbare in no time. And I want these suckers to last!

IMG_0274.jpg

NATO-issue uniform shirt. HAH! How the crap did this wind up in East Africa?? And it looks completely unworn!

i think we all know "how"

hey docblue the freewhellers workpants look incredible. how did you size them and where did you cope em? and pics where one can see em better?

hey docblue the freewhellers workpants look incredible. how did you size them and where did you cope em? and pics where one can see em better?

im W 33

i sized W34 . they came in pretty big. washed them at 60° then 90 ° then dried them to shrink them to maximum. now they are perfect.

ill do some stand up pics tommorow. i love those A LOT, almost as much as the CPO wich is my favorite item for the moment.

and i got them here : http://www.mirrorball101.com/product/1109

as usual i went thru Hide-san.

:)

Foxes & Morse - out of rep but will get you both later!

Morse - White's are looking fantastic, as are the sams. And the floors of your new digs are great! Don't see much of that anymore with all the prefab flooring. Moar pics!

thanks riff(+superscore), this is a townhouse from the 1880's. Some add-ons and a little rehabbing, but a lot of old school features. Here's my front room, what was likely the entry parlor judging from the ceiling height. (ignore brother+(his)wife sleeping+we're not set up at all yet).

eewdd.jpg

Oh, and @ Superscore - yes, the wallet's a Flathead & boots are White's Smokejumpers, in black/brown roughout on a Vibram lug sole. Cheers!

Edit: Morse, just saw your pic! Place looks amazing!! Congrats!

Sick company. A few years back me and friends won some Free schwag from them in the commercial contest 2 years in a row. So glad to see someone else rocking them.

Edit for seeing its an april fools. But I still fucking love utilikilts.

thedoad, I knew nothing about them, until an unexpected package arrived monday from my lil sis... Long story, but seems like she was retaliating for a little razzing she got from me :rolleyes:

I looked them up, and their "mockummercials" are hysterically funny! I scratched "laugh until you cry" off my bucket list with those!

Not sure if I'm ready for a non-virtual public appearance in them yet... :)

Although I did attend a formal corporate function a few years back, in Scotland... Ended in a merry, single-malt soaked debauche, with a hand going up my kilt....:D

Formal.jpg

such good stuff over the last coupe days everyone!

Tried on my first pair of dry denim from a couple of years ago and decided to rock them in celebration of them actually fitting again. :D

celebrating spring break Regatta Style! haha

10-1.jpg

DSCN3830.jpg

Izze Sparkling Clementine Soda

Prada shirt

Nudie jeans (haha I know)

J. Crew McCallister boots

• sufu1 unpinned this topic