What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Out in Mountaindale for New Year's, photos of the amazing property to come in "What are your jeans doing today?"

img5336.jpg

Jaques Coustehat : Levi's

Shirt : GAP

Henley : JCrew

Jeans : Warehouse

Boots : Red Wing GTs

img5369bw.jpg

Skinny jeans + red wing 875, not a good pairing. And members only is like 5 years ago. And clean up your goddamn room

4236968561_6efb3778d8.jpg

Thrifted Members Only

Uniqlo

Pure Blue Japan

Red Wing

IMG_0997-SDSam.jpg

IHSH-09

American Apparel

SExIH07BK

Alden

great face, nice shirt, beautiful boots. and can't forget about the 07BKs, must "spread". good as always Lando!

xchen, those are some great lookin pics. that BR sweat looks cool with that J.Crew plaid+denim jacket combo.

+rep

Just saw the pics you posted in the other thread...

Winn Perry as a gift??? Good stuff!!! I'm glad you found one for your size cuz I've been chasing those WinnPerryxAldens collabs and they always move fast.

Jeans looking great. Seem to be settling in. Boots are dope. Play on playa..;)

Many thanks to everyone for your comments. Loving the new boots and am a very lucky guy to get such an extravagant gift from such generous people. And for the first day of wear, the SEXIH07BK's are incredible. Glad I went with my intuition on the W33, despite much opposition. Much Love and Respect WAYWT Denim Version!

Note to you kiddies out there: When Kiya stamps approval on a fit, LISTEN TO HIM!

Many thanks to everyone for your comments. Loving the new boots and am a very lucky guy to get such an extravagant gift from such generous people. And for the first day of wear, the SEXIH07BK's are incredible. Glad I went with my intuition on the W33, despite much opposition. Much Love and Respect WAYWT Denim Version!

Note to you kiddies out there: When Kiya stamps approval on a fit, LISTEN TO HIM!

"kiddies?" Huh?

what are you talking about

The man knows what he is talking about when it comes to fitting jeans. That is what I am talking about.

"kiddies?" Huh?

I was referring to people who disliked my fit or those who seem to doubt Kiya when it comes to sizing that is all.

Woolrich woolen mills,

over evisu x oki-ni varsity style cardigan (see 2nd pic)

Kicking mule rockers

Clarks

5323ki.jpg

308hylt.jpg

I usually never post on these types of things but i figured maybe yall would appreciate the fading on my DBs...

01042009_s_ih_g_db_c.jpg

supreme (vest), Iron Hurt flan.,

gukki blet, dry boners red-d

klarks

ps.

i'm not sure if the remington accessory makes it "pop" or just makes me look like a red neck... i'll just have to watch my rep go into the pink...

...maybe someone should start a waywtd (stupid accessory version) thread .

• sufu1 unpinned this topic