What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Click for alt Lendo concept

fit2.jpg

Gov't Issue

J Crewx2

Nigel Cabourn

MFSC

Timberland Boot Co.

fine coat zissou - cannot rep

Thanks, man. I just picked it up and have to admit it's pretty fantastic. Fits just right, too.

Guest fettuccine

no hate to anyone, as most fits on here are dope, but i just wish we saw some real different fits...

Seems like everyone got a pair of rw on this site.

Thanks! Yeah, it's really interesting. The Mackintosh fabric is great, of course, and the Harris Tweed is toasty. Lost of character in the tweed as well.

Thanks for the reps, guys.

Seems like everyone got a pair of rw on this site.

Definitely seems like it....and just seems to be getting a little bit played out =(

I think it's prob because it's winter, and Red Wings are probably the boot of choice for everyone on here (good taste shares company here I guess:D). Not very many people are into western boots, so that weeds those out, but there are a bunch of people that wear Alden's and Whites, Chippewas, etc...

But a lot of those boots are way out of most people's price range, including mine, so RWs are the best quality shoe for the money.

Maybe Dr. Marten's will make a comeback, I've been seeing some 1416's posted recently.

Come spring, everyone will be rocking Clarks 24/7 again, and then in summer vans and chucks will reign. I guess it's just the progression through the seasons.

Definitely seems like it....and just seems to be getting a little bit played out =(

I've got to disagree RW are a classic standard. RW's being "played out" is imo like saying jeans are played out.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic