inquire

What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

^Not sure what it is, but your posts are cool matera. Can't rep.

Woven

Chambry

Rustler

Bassic boot

Photo2029-1-1-1.jpg

248b26db.jpg

5d6966ff.jpg

matera ..sleep walking? digin your denim nicely fade.

Max_P ,Mega, B_F cool as alwayz .

crissyw nice momos cardigan,

e43f0e8a-1.jpg

IHSH-12

IHB-01

IH-666S

Chucks

straightxedge

IH Viberg Boots will make you whole. ;)

^ Jacket looks awesome Beats.

military shirt

Unless you serve/d, and are a Staff Sergeant (which I am going to assume you are not) Out of respect you should remove the insignia.

-rF

I am curious.. could you explain why it is disrespectful to keep the insignia on? is that not in some ways the aesthetic of wearing military surplus/vintage is that you are wearing something that is a lived experience? it kind of loses its 'point' if you void it of its history.

Insignia is a symbol of earned rank. Unless he earned the rank, he shouldn't wear the insignia. I am not opposed to the aesthetic values of military wear, but if I buy surplus military gear I remove the insignia out of respect to those who have served, etc.

It is like removing a hat when entering a building. Holding a door. Et cetera, it is the proper thing to do IMO.

L8Yj9.jpg

^i do agree with robbie, even though he's going to hate on me because i'm not wearing jeans.

Insignia is a symbol of earned rank. Unless he earned the rank, he shouldn't wear the insignia. I am not opposed to the aesthetic values of military wear, but if I buy surplus military gear I remove the insignia out of respect to those who have served, etc.

It is like removing a hat when entering a building. Holding a door. Et cetera, it is the proper thing to do IMO.

Sorry but I disagree , I respect your opinion but your argument imho would be valid if he were impersonating (or trying to) which he clearly isnt . Dont get me wrong , your principles are good and I agree with your sentiment but this forum and ourselves is/are about style not aesthetics (style yes , fashion ...thats upto yourself )

new red clouds. straight afer the soak.

345g2yx.jpg

f2iqrq.jpg