inquire

What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

Yo what's with the hatin'? I think dude's fit looks damn sharp.

Internet tribilism? Who'da thunkit?

^ jeez, what a totally new phenomenon I'd never even considered.

another 2 foot of snow..

5226532350_a95e096798_z.jpg

5226532888_77e03f0953_z.jpg

more like life is frosty

5226532776_44bb2688c0_z.jpg

Guest I LOVE LFC

Hey Beatle, has that Highland 2000 stuff got to you yet? Thinking about picking a hat up, just wondering about the quality before pulling the trigger?

I thought you were more of an axe guy?

I do prefer blades, but they can't always do the job.

I have a safe full of goodies.

Nice pics last couple pages! Snow finally hitting here, was getting jealous seeing it in all the photos.

013-5.jpg

usn

vintage stormrider

vintage sweat

carhartt ropers

aldens

ps watch isnt supposed to be sticking out before i get a slating!

LFC - nope - superdenim shipping is slow..I wasn't sure about the hat cause it looks like a little scratchy..

from a rep:

reputation_pos.gif for real du's fit is like a diagram of how to be hella late and STILL rock it wrong

Dude, keep this for the worst waywt thread.

4be850bc.jpg

Alden

Moleskin pants

GAP denim shirt

Filson Field jacket

Riff,

as always, just sweat!

the length and creases of the Moleskin pants combo with Aldens are perfect heritage feel in my opinion!

Dude, keep this for the worst waywt thread.

Instead of continuing to criticize my post, it would be helpful to know what I did/ am doing/wearing wrong that didn't look good? Thanks.

Vandon - don't even worry about it..the guys had too much turkey over the holidays and are high on Tryptophan..

I don't understand superdenim anymore - page 4 doesn't show up - you can't have more than 10.000 post - well , actually it bumps right back to 9.999 - what the hell ?

Instead of continuing to criticize my post, it would be helpful to know what I did/ am doing/wearing wrong that didn't look good? Thanks.

Vandon, I have no problem with your post, I thought your pants looked great - I am merely asking others to backbite elsewhere not here.

sorry, I quoted the wrong person. I was just curious so I can learn more about what It takes. I feel like I've made some progress from my last post though... or maybe I was wrong.

Progress. Yes. All good ...

oh yes - 10.001 - the post count machine is back on...

Only 300 to go and you'll catch mass (if he's lazy till then).

Anyone else up there?

sorry, I quoted the wrong person. I was just curious so I can learn more about what It takes. I feel like I've made some progress from my last post though... or maybe I was wrong.

Vandon, if you like the looks you're putting out don't worry about anything else. I actually considered those Cole Haan's because I could snag them for something like $40. Didn't pull the trigger though...

Anyhoo...like people have said before, I think the most important thing is showing your outfit in a positive light. Good photo composition. Clear focus. Vibrant colors. Natural pose. Something I'm still working on... Don't be discouraged though. :)

Edit: Why do all my posts seem to steal the top of the page? I don't want to be taking this spot with just text...

^ That's an MP-5, a submachine gun not assault rifle :).

nice outfit there, a garand will complement it nicely

It's only a "submachine gun" if it's fully auto...unless crownzip is a dealer or in black ops.....

28° out, but warm and comfortable

IMG_3686hhyg.jpg

Levi's by Pendleton

Supreme

PBJ

am1

IMG_3702vfrp.jpg

truly obscene how you penetrate your jacket.i am disgusted!

Please, anthropomorphicallyeroticnice, everyone know about the special relationship you have with your B-10- what do you call her.. oh yeah, "Veronica".

Not a true fit pic but I was asked from my post in the RRL thread what boots (LL Bean Signature Maine Hunting boots)...here's a better view:

IMG_2650.jpg