What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

what the hell is this? first try does it for you? it ain't that easy,i know,but this pic is the answer to your question in the small questions thread.

my kids action figures look more naturally than you do.

I tought is all about what im wearing today .not what kind of post im posting today.troll

I tought is all about what im wearing today .not what kind of post im posting today.troll

You got trolled by almostnice? :confused:

Dude's being helpful by giving you pointers in two separate threads.

Come on, we all know that almostnice is the biggest troll in here. (Wanna meet for a whisky this weekend ;))?

Seriously, spidereye, you should read his posts carefully and think about them. And look at his reputation, this may help you interprete them.

no,its not,a little quality doesnt hurt.whatever,your posts sounds like you know more of the subject than most of us here.well,i dont mind to learn a bit here and there then,so carry on please.

More of the usual...

Chambray by Shore leave

Belt- self made

Jeans- Allevol type 2's

Moccs- embarassing high street brand which I may take back for a refund.

66lpnp.jpg

More of the usual...

Chambray by Shore leave

Belt- self made

Jeans- Allevol type 2's

Moccs- embarassing high street brand which I may take back for a refund.

66lpnp.jpg

Admit it. You only bought them so you wouldn't be barefoot in a public toilet for your WAYWT photo didn't you! ;)

Come on, we all know that almostnice is the biggest troll in here. (Wanna meet for a whisky this weekend ;))?

Seriously, spidereye, you should read his posts carefully and think about them. And look at his reputation, this may help you interprete them.

Yeah I got the message .how tall are you Max.

Peace almostnice

Mr black , nice shirt man.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic