What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

very nice keep it up buddy id do a cafe on that cb...

my sr400 bobber is almost done too tank is off to the gold plating so is the fender and the frame is going to be spray painted epoxy

Thanks Ed - I'll look forward to pics of ur ride! And yeah, I'm leaning towards cafe...

^ is that a cb750? very nice classic.

It is! Great big beast, but so stable.... I guess at double the dry weight of my sportbike, it should be! ;)

wow -z- those SC's really fit good on you!

Agreed for sure! I know your going to enjoy the fit once you get used to it, -Z-! You might even find it hard going back to the skinnies :)

Thanks guys! I figured this was the time to grab something different, hoping the Eternal 811XXX are as well.

Party Guy is wearing...

-Real Japan Blues shirt

-Strike Gold SG1105 jeans

-Visvim Skagway High

Embrace the "looser" fits Z! To be honest they still are considerably thin IMO....A good switch up for you nonetheless

-Z- I agree with everyone here. The looser fits are truly becoming on you, Man. They look great, especially because you're so tall (6'4" right ?) ! The last couple jeans I bought have been "boyfriend style" loose fit (IH and another pair of Sugar Cane Oki) -- W30. They are definitively loose on me but after I wore chantheman's SC Okis for awhile, I enjoyed the look and the comfort. I'm of the mind -- either go "skinny and fitting" or "boyfriend loose" -- one is the extreme of the other. You will LOVE your Sugar Cane Hawaii's. I love SC Hawaiis and Okis as much as I love Iron Hearts, though I'm warning you, the SC are A BITCH to fade -- but they seem virtually indestructible, just like Iron Hearts.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic