What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

nice stuff going on lately...

riff: nice shirt..fob factory? i noticed you have a few of their shirts..hows the quality? they look comfy :)

. What's the shirt' date=' riff?[/quote']
Fob Factory I think... really love the details on those shirts. Mind providing a link to where you bought yours Riff?

Thanks guys! Yup, it's the Fob Factory "Royal Ox" work shirt. I've a few of their shirts. Quality is superb, in both materials & construction. The fit is definitely oriented more towards the lean & lanky... The trimest sleeves & body of any shirts I've had.

I buy mine from Super Rag (Rakuten). They will ship directly overseas. Link here:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag/fob-factory-f3193/

@Roy - super nice fit on both your new jacket & 47's!

Cheers!

me tooo, shit, i am going to be there in the summer. grrrrrrrr. take some nice pics guys.

And I was just there last week. Jesus.

@ DKatz - you still got that awesome batik shirt you picked up in Africa? That was awesome

momotaro_evisu.jpg

Momotaro hoody

Evisu No2 2000's

DC's

That's a great fit on the no2, and totally thug in general. Assessment on Momo hoodie?

Wore this today:

KTH shirt

ROY Selvage Cotton Duck jeans (Just got them yesterday!)

Alden Roy boots.

Now I know how this might look. I am not infatuated with ROY666. It just look like that from the names of my clothes.

waywtroycanvasside.jpg

waywtroycanvasfront.jpg

waywtroycanvasback.jpg

ROY! The boots are great switch, and I'm interested in a pair of those duck pants - does he custom make everything? solid fit...

Contact ROY about the pants. this is the first pair he did and the fabric is somewhat expensive compared to the denim. He charged me $200 for the pants and I feel like I cheated him.

Great fit, rnrswitch. I logged in just so I could give some rep, but I guess I have to spread some around first. I really dig the shirt and jeans and the fit is spot on for both. I'm excited to see if the cotton duck pants develop any more character as they age.

Great fit, rnrswitch. I logged in just so I could give some rep, but I guess I have to spread some around first. I really dig the shirt and jeans and the fit is spot on for both. I'm excited to see if the cotton duck pants develop any more character as they age.

Check the ROY thread. there are some aged pics of the duck that Paul T has posted before.

Yo Zissou, -z-, Baeyer: wanna have a skype cry-into-our-beers date?

yes please

@ DKatz - you still got that awesome batik shirt you picked up in Africa? That was awesome

Yeah man, I've actually got a couple of 'em at this point, and will probably continue to get more made as I find more fabrics I like, since I've still got more than a year left here.

Actually I'm hopefully going to pick up a couple linen shirts a tailor is making for me today!

Thanks guys! Yup, it's the Fob Factory "Royal Ox" work shirt. I've a few of their shirts. Quality is superb, in both materials & construction. The fit is definitely oriented more towards the lean & lanky... The trimest sleeves & body of any shirts I've had.!

VICTORY! One of the first articles of Riff's clothing that has NOT wound up on my Shit Riff Owns that dkatz Also Wants To Own list!

Love you, baby.

yes please

Hmm, looks like I'm about 8 hours ahead of you. 6am Sunday beers for me? And I've got a few-hour meeting Sunday at noon. Awwwriiiight.

That's a great fit on the no2, and totally thug in general. Assessment on Momo hoodie?

Cheers, the momotaro hoody is really well constructed and has a decent amount of weight to it. It runs about 2 sizes too small though, I know that sounds pretty crazy but thats what the context guys told me and it turned out to be true.

Wore this today:

KTH shirt

ROY Selvage Cotton Duck jeans (Just got them yesterday!)

Alden Roy boots.

Now I know how this might look. I am not infatuated with ROY666. It just look like that from the names of my clothes.

waywtroycanvasback.jpg

Damn! I love the way you kept that under wraps for a true Sweet Dee "Surrpise Bitches" moment.

Awesome jeans, great fit.

I'm so impressed, I'm not even going to take that bait, rocknrollswitchblade.

@Pomata--amazing fit. Pinstraight!

@cheapmuthafucka--I dig the fit of those sugarcanes. Make me rethink slim jeans.

wasnt in the right mood for taking waywt's the last days,therefore you get two today:

4565913462_d7fd526261_o.jpg

after doing this one it started to rain heavily so i moved to this spot:

4565926596_2a86a6e3fe_o.jpg

Stetson

Aero Leather

Buzz Rickson

Denime

Redwing

Pomata,one of my favourites outfits(even though you dont deserve a compliment right now).

Face--Great fit pic. I'm posting some of my own. And desperately trying not to buy a pair of IHs, Momos, or Studio D'Artisan's I don't need.

Almost Nice is seriously one of my heroes. Thank god I won the computer back in the divorce. Now I can finally post.

pomata, you snitchy bastard!

that was pm-only,now i am busted!

arrrrgh!!!

that rep comment made me laugh for one hour, I thought I could share.

don't worry, no one here thinks you are homophobic. at least not me!

p.s. looking forward to your friday night hot pms, kisses

that rep comment made me laugh for one hour, I thought I could share.

don't worry, no one here thinks you are homophobic. at least not me!

p.s. looking forward to your friday night hot pms, kisses

nothing wrong w/ a good laff, share

Face--Great fit pic. I'm posting some of my own. And desperately trying not to buy a pair of IHs, Momos, or Studio D'Artisan's I don't need.

so many great choices out there its hard to go wrong, only real worries are price and fit

almostnice,

I love the thumbs in the pocket poses. Makes me think of bruce springstein or John Mellencamp in the 80s.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic