What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

ndg, skull, dayton, supleme

512522-T800600.jpg

is it just my screen or you are actually tiny? that looks like a huge drawer in comparison with your height. no offense.

yo offyatree, no knocking soxfan for being short. at least he's not freakishly tall like myself...................................but if i ever have a chance for a sufu meetup with the kid, it would make a great picture for ya'll.

anyways, lazy V + Jeans fit today. got a bit chilly later in the evening so I threw on the hoodie.

IMG_8995-Version2.jpg?t=1272349258

IMG_8987-Version2.jpg?t=1272349170

IMG_9001-Version2.jpg?t=1272349243

UO hoodie

UO v-neck in my favorite shade of pale blue...lol

Levis 501STF knight

Great looking WWII P-Coat. Does it still have the label inside? If so, the January 2009 issue of Free & Easy has photos documenting the subtle differences in labels of the ten button P-Coat from the 1920's thru the 40's. Check it out as you may have an older jacket than you realize.

Thanks, Crownzip. I haven't seen that issue of Free & Easy, maybe I'll look for it this weekend.

The label is still intact- I remember dating this coat to the late '40s using the Fedora Lounge guide, but the details are kind of fuzzy in my head now.

Thinfinn- those '44s look perfect. How'd you size them?

Picture6-4.png

Kangol

SDA

Samural

some pair of DM's that I can't (in good conscience) get rid of because I'm dating the person who bought them for me. Please pretend there are a pair of black Bounty Hunters there. Thanks.

outta rep riff :(

outta rep. but will come back to ya off course!....fuck

outta rep.!

keep up the good work! outta +rep though :(

outta rep for today though!...

outta rep for today though...will get ya again off course!!!...

Will you get at me too when your not outta rep anymoar? :(:(:(

• sufu1 unpinned this topic