What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Hehe.. I had to stop the crotch grab... After our then 4-year old gave a performance for her JK class, with full credit to you-know-who...

Great stuff :)

ecng.jpg

Buzz

Buzz

Vintage

PBJ

Roughout

Beatles moustache party poster

Nice fits guys! Roy6 - welcome to Canada, home of the beaver...

/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warm welcome riff, tone & superbeveridge. I actually meant a Spiritual Temporary Canadian Residency, though (due to my Canadian Tuxedo).

:)

I know, I know... But how often do I get to use that line? ;)

Nice fits guys! Roy6 - welcome to Canada, home of the beaver...

/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warm welcome riff, tone & superbeveridge. I actually meant a Spiritual Temporary Canadian Residency, though (due to my Canadian Tuxedo).

:)

In Canada they think of it as a Texas Tuxedo.

In Canada they think of it as a Texas Tuxedo.

As a Canadian, I acknowledge the Texas Tuxedo as Jeans and Denim Shirt. The Canadian Tuxedo is Jeans and Denim Jacket, specifically...'cause its so cold up here a simple shirt won't cut it.

pomata- loving that look (except for the shoes but I pretty much detest sneakers for general wear). Which Barbour is that? Do the cuffs have some sort of leather trim on them? Looks great and very well broken in.

Barbour is Cowan Commando and it fits great for the gentleman wearing it! :)

i love all the "Canada" outfits lately! its warm and i can finally get out on my skateboard up here in the great (not as white) north.

http://www.thenorthface.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=AR9T&variationId=M21&storeId=202&langId=-12&catalogId=10251&cm_vc=CrossSells

picking up this jacket (doing some backpacking through europe in the summer and need to stay dry). I bought the light blue one but just saw the navy online. might return and switch. what's sufu's opinion, navy or light blue.

just had to come back a double post (sry) but i ventured away from superdenim and into supertrash and looked over the "best waywt" ... it scared me.. i dont ever want to leave again, i'll stay here where jeans are pants and it stays that way.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic