What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

there has been a trend lately towards really big pictures in waywt please try to keep your images 640px wide or smaller, you can always link to a bigger picture if you would like to show the details of your pic.

general guidelines

- keep images within the superfridge...anything greater than 640px width should be posted as a clickable thumbnail or a text link

thank you

glad everything got straightened zissou...flat heads getting some air today so oldest pair gets some love

usn

vintage michael barry western collection

denime DNM

clarks

punky the dog

DSCF0292.jpg

really like this look and fit of jeans and shirt. nice

I just started watching and haven't finished the first season yet. One more to go. The old lady and I are having Mad Men marathons. I can't believe I missed out on this show for so long. A sleeping lion.

tried watching it but it was too slow for me, but january jones might make it worth fighting through

januaryjonesgq07.jpg

Tone, that jacket is top notch

superscore, moscots rule.

Gaijin, great all around.

m00ba, i like it alot.

can't rep any of you...

Slippies today, not much going down. but hey, it's warmer.

4398743089_7ef6f997ed.jpg

crappy hair

typical garb

my slippies

oh, just borrowed mad men season 1 from my old man, looking forward to it.

yo starwars, what was that jacket you had on when I bumped into you the other day? it was sick.

Like the fit and no flame intended but the camera angle or something makes your head look so disproportionate to your body

You are correct.

I have a large head, but this particular angle seems to be accentuating that quite a bit.

In addition, my hair has taken on a bit of a wave and is causing me to look like i have a fivehead.

I would crop my head out at this point, but really, when you have a cranium this large you have to own it.

January Jones? WHen you have CHristina Hendricks? Have you lost use of your senses?

i post enough pics of christina hendricks in the christina hendricks appreciation thread, figured id change it up some

and now back to the denim wearing of the day...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic