What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

quick from my last post but i was having some fun this afternoon...

guess i jumped out of the frame, whoops.

4379697967_1d78b4a3d7.jpg

spiewak

PBJ

chuck.

Doesn't really compare to a snow dick, but here it goes.

Freewheeler Stifel polka dot print conductor shirt.

Left Field Canvas chinos. Love these fuckers.

Alden 405s.

waywtd2010222.jpg

Also,

Just got this shirt in the mail. I really like it. A couple little things I don't like about it but a nice looking shirt nonetheless.

SDA 11oz chambray.

waywtd2010222sdaf.jpg

He could make you a Lando Style out of my hair next month after he hooks me up with a cut. Donation time is around the corner! (Thoughts of Marckus fighting with some poor Cancer Kid over my hair... JK)

same here, i may try an push it till April though. My hair is a bit longer, but i think yours may be more luxurious.

so,are you going donating yours aswell?

at my age you cant have enough wigs,i am planning to have a different style for every day of the week.

yes, donating as well. it is kinda spoken for though, been growing and donating since i was 13yrs old. usually takes about 3 years to get enough grown out. this will be the 4th time around and probably the last.

All that said, and since i already attempted to sell it for much needed funds, i guess the grand finale could be donated to a follicly challenged member of this particular gregarian society. I do not know that a wig made from my blonde...ish hair will match the/your carpet if you know what i mean... eyebrows and beard

maybe is should make a trip up to Vinneus as well

Awesome waywts lately RNR. Out of curiosity what don't you like about the shirt? I love the 3/4 placket.

The fabric is beautiful and thick and I really love the 3/4 placket and the bottom two hidden buttons. The inside of the cuffs have some nice twill interfacing (I believe that is the word). Overall a beautiful shirt. It fits well too except for the sleeves are a bit long.

Where to find those Left Field canvas chinos?

Those things are fucking awesome!

You can get them from blue in green.

First time posting on this board.

I'm not sure about the fit on these, but this is from the evening after wearing them all day. I've only worn them 5 times. Never soaked, never washed. Does soaking actually do anything to this one wash jean?

Thanks!

photostream

photostream

photostream

vintage Lee

Momotaro GTB0705

Vans.

thanks, I reset them

maybe now

Am I doing something really wrong with the picture posting? Ugh.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic