What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

those white´s are the shit,.... love 'em,...

Superscore- thanks, I love the White's. The instep is incredibly high, it was hard to get used to. After wearing them for a while, all other shoes start to feel weird and flat.

Congrats on getting your rep established!

img0117i.jpg

img0119fi.jpg

Simp-san: Hanes, Levi's, Alden

Me: Ray-Ban, Vans, Samurai S0500 (1 hour of wear forgive the cardboard appearance,) Vans

Girl: Shorty's (my bag,) Merona, The Flat Head, Converse

Superscore- thanks, I love the White's. The instep is incredibly high, it was hard to get used to. After wearing them for a while, all other shoes start to feel weird and flat.

Congrats on getting your rep established!

i feel ya, i had the same experience with my hathorns (also made by white´s)

and again thanks alot guys for the reps,.....

as far as you didn´t see them, ... i posted them in another thread:

web.jpg?ver=12663653500001

btw, i am wearing them today :-D

+rep to phive for great counterattack.

loving it!

and roy6,your dyseptic avatar looks familiar.

Comme c'est clairvoyant à vous noter. Ne soyez pas si formel- veuillez m'appeler Roy, or Mr. 6 if you're nast... eh, if you're almost nice.

^how did you size the RWs? are they both the same size? and how do you feel them fitwise? isn't the round toe one (forgot the model no.) more narrow than the 875?

the model no. is 8181

i am a regular 9D but have to size down when it comes to RW´s, funny that my 875´s are a straight 9D, the 877 i also own is marked a 8D and the 8181 is a 8.5 D so really don´t have a clue on sizing a Red Wing :D

i measured the outersole from heel to toe and all of the three showing up the exact same length,...

the 8181 have been hard on my feet for the first week of constantly wearing them but for now, they broke in really nice. the rough-out leather ist so smooth but be prepared that the toebox is alot more narrow than what you expect from the 875 and 877

best advice would be not to buy them online - better try em on in a shop

Hellseher? schon klar, Mr. Neunmalklug,..äh,tschuldigung,Roy.

und immer eine Hand breit Wasser unterm Kiel,Digger!

Babelfish's translation:

"Lightrather? already clearly, Mr. Nine-mark-intelligently. .äh, tschuldigung, Roy. and always a hand broadly water under the keel, Digger!"

I'll assume its something nice. :D

• sufu1 unpinned this topic