What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I'm actually digging the fit, but the colour's a bit close to your jeans. Danger of rocking the Canadian Tuxedo :)

lol... for better or worse, I frequently sport the "Canadian Tuxedo" look. 501's and my type 1 jacket are perfect attire for weather in the '50s and low '60s. All I need now is a denim shirt to complete the look.

30biu0h.jpg

Fucking freezing X I should have worn my jacket

Gitman for Inventory

Tanner Goods for 3six double strand

Tanner Goods Saddle Tan belt

Eternal 811 fresh from BiG with repairs and a real chainstitch

Beat ass Visvim 7holes

u must love it - I hear it's been ages since the Alster was frozen enough to walk on it

last time was 1997.there was this party called Alstervergnügen-translates amusement,delight etc.- planned for this weekend,but as the ice is lacking a few cms for the stalls,generators and cars the authority refused it.which iam glad about,because that is always an orgie of cheap,but not inexpense mulletwine,bratwurst and loud crap music everywhere.the ice looks always like a garbagedump after this 100.000 people party.so it was "only" 35.000 yesterday and it didnt feel like it because of the huge surface.

Ah, some great stuff here, while I've been away! :) Markus - lol - that must have taken a fair bit of beer!! Lovely as always, relativity!

Nice to be back in jeans after 3 days of suits & meetings! But I wasn't expecting to get back to a deep freeze. Brrrrrr.... May need to bring out the red-hot long johns! Yeah, still need to take back the empties!:o

havdb2.jpg&action=rotate

hav2.jpg&action=rotate

RW, SExDBxS09, Haversack

• sufu1 unpinned this topic