What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

enough is enough( not you,seafinch).

i am going to bed.

good night.

seriously.. it seems that most of the waywts are getting somewhat sloppy, etc. i know its "just what we are wearing" , but please.. anyways:

S7303062.jpg

j crew

sc okinawas

clarks

discussing with my neighbor exactly why i'm taking a picture of myself outside in the cold...

4309493581_16d6989323_o.jpg

flannel

quilted lined flannel

favorite bag

PBJ xx-007

Chucks

seriously.. it seems that most of the waywts are getting somewhat sloppy, etc. i know its "just what we are wearing" , but please.. anyways:

j crew

sc okinawas

clarks

yours arent sloppy? wooot!?

NY actually... I went to Taos the first year they let boarders on the mountain; shredded the first day they let us on the mountain. I got the shirt at the patrol station at the top of the mountain, just before I hiked to the good stuff. Shirt reads: 3/19/08- the day hell froze over

so I'll assume that, once again, this is directed at me?

What's wrong this time?

good morning nooba.

there is no wrong when it comes to your own style.if you feel ok with what you wear than its "right".

a big improvement is that you dont post your outfits not twice a day now.

its true that i dont dig your style,but there are so many more here,as long as a pic is done with some aesthetic thoughts in mind i will appreciate it.

it would also help if you set the resolution on you cam on high/superfine

and upload your image in a smaller size.

but you know that.

good morning nooba.

there is no wrong when it comes to your own style.if you feel ok with what you wear than its "right".

Awesome. I agree. Thank you.

a big improvement is that you dont post your outfits not twice a day now.

Yeah. Sometimes I post late at night... and if I'm off all day the next day I will post fairly early that day. Meaning that my posts are only 8-10 hours apart. It's just that I was asleep during those hours. But I understand where you're coming from on this one.

its true that i dont dig your style,but there are so many more here,as long as a pic is done with some aesthetic thoughts in mind i will appreciate it.

it would also help if you set the resolution on you cam on high/superfine

and upload your image in a smaller size.

Thats fair.

This isn't the greatest camera in the world. It's waterproof (I do a lot of backpacking, I needed that feature), but it sacrifices image quality. It is set on superfine/high res. Sorry about the quality.

As to the size, I will start scaling down to a smaller size. What is the standard on these boards? 640x480?

but you know that.

Not until now.... but I appreciate the feedback! You were helpful. Thank you.

People are posting some wack shit.

forreal... denim version shouldnt be where everyone dumps their crap fits..

what should i wear to get some repped points?

well.. you know.. vintage pendleton, some vintage raws, a pair of redwings, and a knit cap

• sufu1 unpinned this topic