What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

not really sure about this whole look in general, my mom got this shirt for me and the jeans are grey but you can't tell in the picture...they're skinny fit and ugh the whole looks is kind of off but i cant put my finger on it

039acd03.jpg

I think the looks works pretty well dude!

who helped you at vans? My buddy Geoff works there, blonde headed emo-lookin kid that doesn't talk much, haha.

WAYWT supersunny winter edition

fit5.jpg

USN cap

Sugar Cane bandana

MTM chambray

Apolis Activism CPO

MFSC 7161

TBC chukkas

WAYWT supersunny winter edition

fit5.jpg

USN cap

Sugar Cane bandana

MTM chambray

Apolis Activism CPO

MFSC 7161

TBC chukkas

Thanks. The quality is fantastic. The material is wool/mink/cashmere that was originally made for coats by a company in the UK. I walked to work in -10F the other day with just that and a chambray, and was plenty warm.

I took it in by 2.5" in the entire body, and it fits great now. Still a little wide in the shoulder, but whatever.

In superbright sunlight, that is about right for the contrast between the legs. Indoors, it's barely noticeable.

Thanks. The quality is fantastic. The material is wool/mink/cashmere that was originally made for coats by a company in the UK. I walked to work in -10F the other day with just that and a chambray, and was plenty warm.

I took it in by 2.5" in the entire body, and it fits great now. Still a little wide in the shoulder, but whatever.

In superbright sunlight, that is about right for the contrast between the legs. Indoors, it's barely noticeable.

stumbled upon this pic from several months ago while facebook-stalking myself. It entertained me so I'll call this WAIWWTD (what i was wearing that day):

PLAID PARTY!

5212_824832132643_1213045_46926816_692639_n.jpg

thrift flannel

Great Laundry vest

Tellason

Lao commie army boot sneakers ($1.50 in Laos. Love 'em)

ants on a log

• sufu1 unpinned this topic