What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I got my hair cut on the weekend so that I can stop feeling the need to wear my hat to work. Still plenty long on top for weekends though. Click for front alt or go to blog for different alt.

tumblr_lamwkzEVvD1qbmp06.jpg

also jeans are way more faded than they look here, they're turning out pretty well

beatle looking real feminine in the first post! you should keep that look up, it works really well on you. SEXIH07s are madness enough already.

morse you got that same old look going on but damn it works. that fit on the sams always work with the whites. together with the grey gap, its hard to go wrong to be honest. good stuff.

can't rep you both!

beatle looking real feminine in the first post! you should keep that look up, it works really well on you. SEXIH07s are madness enough already.

morse you got that same old look going on but damn it works. that fit on the sams always work with the whites. together with the grey gap, its hard to go wrong to be honest. good stuff.

can't rep you both!

Agreed on both counts! :)

Seeing all the great contest Eternals has inspired me to wear my old pair more!

9174a8c0.jpg

67cb9fab.jpg

de1e43af.jpg

Alden, Eternal, Apolis

Yesterday. Cross-post from Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

Rad-tacular kicking it with Lando!

My boy BJ (Up and coming Sculptor who is moving out to NY via SF), myself, and dkatz in the typical Sufu meetup flick...

IMG_4006.jpg

dkatz couldn;t be happier to be in Amuuuuurica!

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

dkatz

Khmer scarf

Banana Republic sweatshirt

Unlucky belt

Tellason Strummer

army sneakerboots

LandoCal

IH

IH

Chucks

Cool coaster; but mixing alcohol and Tylenol is the quickest way to wear in your liver faster than your Dungarees.... Heads up.

Thanks for the advice; I actually didn't take the Tylenol- about halfway through the beer I read the warning label and decided against it. My liver survives to fight another day.:)

Oh, and for anyone interested in the coaster, you can pick one up from Iron Heart:

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=72

Agreed on both counts! :)

Seeing all the great contest Eternals has inspired me to wear my old pair more!

9174a8c0.jpg

67cb9fab.jpg

de1e43af.jpg

Alden, Eternal, Apolis

those boots look huge on you. thinking of getting those myself though. the crepe is wearing out on my roy boots and i want to send them in to be resoled. i'll need something to keep me tied over for the 3 months they take.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic