Warehouse

Medine

Man,

I haven't been on here in a minute. I just got a new camera though, and thought I would share my 660s. I've been working on these just under a year (maybe?). I really tried to get a vintage fade on these. I've washed them about twice a month, though sometimes I threw them in once a week.

Front:

5286344076_307f0264fc.jpg

Back:

5286338938_ed48ba8d8a.jpg

Back Loop (color is accurate here):

5285735613_ba72da094b.jpg

Selvedge and roping:

5285731021_58f3e0f632.jpg

Back pockets (color is accurate here):

5286320392_1a2e1a0c6b.jpg

Patch (no treatment or anything):

5285727051_d2a9d899cd.jpg

Comparison with my new 66xx (color is best here):

5285750931_6919330a44.jpg

Overall, I'm happy with the way these are turning out. This denim is fantastic and holds up really well. I could easily see myself getting 5 years out of these.

looking good weinfeld!

honestly i never understood the Japanese fascination for their happy bags; i like to know what i am actually purchasing, but thats just me.

hope there's something inside you like doc blue!

Pulled the trigger in Lot 700 Warehouse today.....the folk's at Blue in Green were very nice and helped a lot and put up with all my questions! Love that place.

Tried on the 30 one wash...fit was PERFECT but decided to go with a 29 raw.

These are my first pair of unsanforized denim...first pair of over 150 dollar jeans....lol

Very excited about 'em.

Will post post-soak pics soon....

going to a concert tonight, sweating out some final fades in the 660's then theyre off to a hot bath.

thanks a lot! I sized down one on these....the waist is a tiny bit tight right now after a warm soak so I'm hoping they'll stretch out just enough...But other than that they look/feel great and I'm just eager to wear these things!

edit: I'm heading to Tokyo for 24 days tomorrow..Will be my first time in Japan let alone Asia. These jeans are gonna be with me for my trip. New year, new jeans, new places, new experiences. I'll definately be taking pictures, perhaps I'll post some up of some cool stuff + jeans...I don't plan on sleeping much on this trip, the 700s are in for a treat (or beating?!)!!!

what cut is the wh 800? like is it a 66 ? orr a 47 501? or a 55 501??

High waisted with a narrowish straight leg. To me, they're not really a copy of a certain year of Levis production, but they'd have fit right in 60 years ago.

The 800 don't taper enough to be '66s IMO. Slim top block, very straight leg.

The WH 660 is closer to a '66, i'd say, with a lower rise. (measurements between the 660 and Fullcount 1108 are pretty similar according to BiG)

yea, they do seem so. i was gunna order a pair of the 660 but they won't restock till spring so im gunna purchase the 1108's instead - until the restockage