Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

">

The boy got his first japanese denims today....

Warehouse Blue & Gray kids half selvedge. Denim is nice, features are great.

Detail pictures to follow when I have sunlight and a camera battery.

More:

Kids denims from warehouse:

4913020594_8b2484cce1.jpg">

Half selvedge detail

">4912417369_880c02ffb8.jpg

In action

4913020498_eb5ff00874.jpg">

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautifull pics dr.house.

Here's some updates of my Boys' H+M selvedge. It was my weekend with him and we went to the local fire station open day, hence the 'fireman sam' t-shirt.

18thsept2010005.jpg

No traintracks on this leg unfortunately as the washing/aftercare have been out of my control -

18thsept2010012.jpg

Also one for Mike (sansome1877)

..was watching old episodes of 'Thunderbirds' and saw these on 'attack of the alligators' - early/unusual one pocket/no yoke/no rivets but arc (sort of)/ offset early centre label. Any ideas?

sufu003.jpg

:D

Beautifull pics dr.house.

Here's some updates of my Boys' H+M selvedge. It was my weekend with him and we went to the local fire station open day, hence the 'fireman sam' t-shirt.

18thsept2010005.jpg

No traintracks on this leg unfortunately as the washing/aftercare have been out of my control -

18thsept2010012.jpg

Also one for Mike (sansome1877)

..was watching old episodes of 'Thunderbirds' and saw these on 'attack of the alligators' - early/unusual one pocket/no yoke/no rivets but arc (sort of)/ offset early centre label. Any ideas?

sufu003.jpg

:D

They do have some crackin' outfits on Thunderbirds. There's a very nice button down off white jacket they wear in an episode that i'm very envious of. Was even going to try and take a still to a shirtmaker I use but couldn't face the raised eyebrow :)

They do have some crackin' outfits on Thunderbirds. There's a very nice button down off white jacket they wear in an episode that i'm very envious of. Was even going to try and take a still to a shirtmaker I use but couldn't face the raised eyebrow :)

My son should be growing into his H&Ms soon. I am hoping to have my sewing skills down soon enough so that I can make a pair for him every year, so that I don't need to blow the big $$$$ on them. that elastic waistband might be hard though.

My son should be growing into his H&Ms soon. I am hoping to have my sewing skills down soon enough so that I can make a pair for him every year, so that I don't need to blow the big $$$$ on them. that elastic waistband might be hard though.

jeans: awesome.price:25,-more than what i paid for my riders dungarees.

not really comparable,but 199,-€ for a kids pant? *cough*

You are right x2.... but..., check it out here and here. We couldn't resist and it'll end up in our gallery afterwards :D

Snagged some new "jeans" for my midget. Like all kids these days he wanted to size down for a slimmer fit but I convinced him to go TTS. No pre-soak but he ended up soakin' 'em with something else later... they actually expanded, very strange.

dsc00561z.jpg

More detailed shot of the tag and rear stitching:

dsc00521gy.jpg

Not so great shot of the front J stitch:

dsc00531l.jpg

Like all dedicated denim nerds, he sleeps in them:

dsc00601ds.jpg