Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

the kid's tour jeans are currently being rocked by my niece biscuit. trust, she goes hard. i hot washed em' with bronners after recieving them from almostnice, and shea buttered the patch. fits her perfect! her mother is very happy her kid's rocking sufu jawns...my niece goes hard, trust

vxos9h.jpg

2ywttl1.jpg

Superb photos Salaami, thanks!

Nipper update. First. Graham Marsh's book. No selvage visbible but plenty of mod cool.

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

We've been doing some repairs here. The H&M got a knee job which, I noticed this morning, has gone thru again. Photos in action are on the What Are Your Jeans doing thread.

Here's the denim version of the cotton duck Nevada pants mentioned earlier.

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

Undoubteldy cute. Can't remember where I picked them up.

More Levi's. These are not bad, I think I picked them up in sale, better than the H&M but not as good as what's coming next:

IMG_0438.jpg

Lastly, the Sammies. Neat job on the knees by mrs t under close supervision of course. She taught me how to set up the sewing machine but after a while I got confused. Exactly like when I try and explain to her how the DVD recorder works. Why is that?

Sammies are great for kids because they crock so readily, for a few months' wear this ain't too shabby.

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

All these are too small now - I might try on the supermarket to see if anybody wants them - open to a swap too. Samurai no longer make kids' jeans, so this might be a last chance to grab some!

Paul,

saw that book in our local tescos (did have a quick flick through).

Forgot about this thread....

Last time I posted pics of my son wearing his non-selvedge H+M's, was back in May, when my (ex) wife and I went on our hols to a cottage on a farm. Here's the last pic -

022.jpg

(Me: 1934 Lee 101J + Lvc 551z's)

It's 6 months on + He no longer wears 'em with a turn up.

This is my weekend to have him stay, so I'll try and get some pix done.

I bought this 507 for my son when he was 3, he wore it until he was about 6.5 then my daughter started using it. It's got a great color, a perfect fade too. Details include selvage denim, Big E, leather patch, copper rivets, etc. It's for sale if anyone's interested... the wife doesn't let my daughter splurge it enough.

5072.png

5074.png

THis is straight from Toshiko. THey did still have some of the smaller sizes a month or two ago, seriously I would lay them up now...

And congrats on the impending nipper, sounds like a great new year coming up...

Well I took your advice and ordered some. I could only get size 100 so it'll be a couple of years at least before they get worn haha.

I'd like to get a pair of raw denim for my nephew who's two years old, but where to start? i see selvage but where are those purchased? a point to any direction would be nice

Levi's vintage for kids turn up at Barney's or their bigger stores, I think around $100. I haven't seen the H&M selvage in the states recently, but I've heard good things about jcrew

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/CrewCutBrowse/Boy_Shop_By_Category/pantsshorts/denim/PRDOVR~17737/17737.jsp

I have bought the H&M selvage in the states. I belive like $35 bucks and with a cool little bag. I have only seen them in really large H&Ms. Like in LA.

• 4 weeks later...