Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

^ not exactly sure what ya'll sayin here but i like it. the boot store lookin cool as fuck too. those all RW's? i see some Aldens me thinks.

this will enlighten you:

http://www.holidayinholland.org.uk/

I am twice in there,somewhere in the middle on a green px with italian-flag helmet and on the last 5th picture:

http://www.holidayinholland.org.uk/_Pages/HiH%20Gallery%202004.htm

No Aldens at Riders Room ( not now,who knows...),RWs and Blundstones all the way.

Love that site! We need another HiH now!

I heard that Borculo is not going to happen again due to the site owners and locals being tired of drunken scooter riding freaks.

Any plans?

My first one was in 2001 I think, a late starter but it was sooooo good I just didn't want to do UK rallies anymore.

no plans for HiH so far,english demons are quiet active,in germany just me and two friends left over.Sticky visited me in feb and we had some sort of clubmeeting,but couldnt work something out.we really have to get our act together.will shoot him a mail asking if theres something in the pipeline for 2010.

LIttle bit off topic, as it doesn't include pint-sized selvage, but was out with the little girl today checkin out the fall colors. She's so tall and skinny it's hard to find jeans that fit, and she grows like a weed, so jeans I buy too big don't fit six months later. In a few more years when she slows down a little, I'll get her a proper pair of selvage denimz...

Leaf mask

4038517162_3cc89c6698_o.jpg

Sycamore fruit eyeballs

4037769965_9ed4ba9bc1_o.jpg

Got that Graham Marsh book today,highly recommended! What I need to know MR Black,from which book you got your scans from? did a quick research but no avail... Decent kids needs decent books....

Mr Blacks book was either 'Aliens Love Underpants' or 'Dinosaurs Love Underpants' by Claire Freedman can't quite remember exactly which one that image comes from but both feature selvedge AND are a jolly good read.

My daughter is getting the Graham Marsh book for Christmas whether she likes it or not I have a feeling it will be a regular bedtime read.

Lol.. I've been skimming through this thread and wanted to let you guys know- it's awesome. I'll probably even read the whole thing.

Anyhow, I've got a little niece and I'm just watching her grow waiting to indoctrinate a love of denim in her. Maybe I'll be posting here in the future.. oh.. and the discussion on tea (I know it's passed).. don't try and confine it to certain variables.. each tea has it's own peculiarities and have learning curves.. :rolleyes:

It's late.. I'll be quiet now.

I saw these on Sunday. I would have bought them straight out, bar the fact Im completely skint, and they've been tapered. Should have taken a detailed photo, but they've been converted to 80s-style peg leg jeans; wide in the thigh with a tiny hem width, and the selvage cut out at about the bottom seven inches; I'd need to get selvage fabric, wash it to roughly match the colour, then let in a v-shaped section. Is it worth selling the nipper's old Sammies and Belstaff to get these, d'ya reckon??

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

45 quid is the asking price. Two and a half pairs of H&M jeans...

Dont do it man, I've plenty of experience in wasted purchases such as those. Too much hassle involved.

You're better off with two pairs of H+M's, and you get to watch them fade!

Edited by Dr_Heech

• 2 weeks later...
thought someone might find this amusing, someone gave my son some boots for his bday:

p1030623m.jpg

can't wait 'til he's not growing out of his clothes every month to get him some better denim.

lil' man's throwing up the sufu kids set! sorry again for holding up the kid's tour, i'm doing a picture extravaganza when i get the denimes this week, the kids jawns will surely be in on the fun!

I was foolish enough to buy the denim version of these. Have been doing a few repairs on the nipper's stuff ready for a clear-out, I'll see if I can find them. They are beautifully-detailed, alho they were marketed in so few stores I can't see how LS&Co ever sold a pair.