Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

Zara did quite a nice version of the Belstaff. Something else I should have got for the kids but didn't :(

ASOS are selling the Gap selvage jeans for £17 at the moment

The nipper has the Zara - great for the money, & has a cool hood zippered into the collar, although the piping has frayed after a season's wear.

Gap has boys' chambray shirts in London stores, in the mid-season sale - essentially a mini version of last season's workwear, assymetrical pockets, and collar tab: £9.99. Pics next weekend.

Thanks for the heads-up on the Gap selvage, Mr Black. Too small for us, and not up to the H&M, but well worth a look

followed above link and ordered the GAP for my 2,5 year old son:

4465720756_02de1fe295.jpg

4465721092_cf909a5e78.jpg

smallest size was for 4 year olds,so a little triple cuff sorted the lenght problem.

4464945447_a7b00f3b2f.jpg

lovely herringbone pocketlining,a detail that i didnt expected on a 22,- kids jeans.even though its slightly predistressed i am quiete happy with this one.after sending one pair of H&Ms to salaami the family is back in the game,covered in proper denim all around.

goddamn i love you dude. i went t to check on the h&Ms, and biscuit is straight wrecking shop in those shits. they are getting small, but my sister said give her one more week for good measure. then i'll wash em myself(trust, they need it) and then they will almost be the right size for jannah. i got another rugrat in the oven now, so i don't know when my leg will be up. kids in selvage brings joy to the hearts of old men

bonuspic for riff and PaulT,its FHs today:

GAP kids winterflanell,for 4,99 a steal (sold out now):

4468883693_5f00b8b699.jpg

adidas Rom sneakers are in need of a good home in a couple of months.size US 8K,UK 7K,german 25.pm me if they will fit your nipper by then,price is posting some decent pics.

4468883985_b7b975ca00.jpg

Almostnice.

Beaut pics mate, lovely kids btw, and nice to see daddy has their vintage thread education close to his heart!

@ Paul T. - Fair play, that second pic of rehearsal rocks!

Great Kids make for a great thread. Would love to +rep you both but alas GTS (will do so as soon as..)

Do we see the next Arctic Monkeys here,Paul?

is that C. slapping the bass? you should do the management,if they get famous you dont have to worry about this copyright-shit anymore.

thanks Heech & Satya,will do.sometimes i wish i could send my son straight on to the other side of the world...

Do we see the next Arctic Monkeys here,Paul?

is that C. slapping the bass? you should do the management,if they get famous you dont have to worry about this copyright-shit anymore.

You're read my mind. Sadly, the drummer's dad works for EMI and boasts lost of business expertise so I have to split with him. 40% for me, 40% for him and 20% for the kids sounds fair, no??

well. I can't find denim for the kid yet. and she won't wear anything but pink pants anyway at the moment. but every morning she picks out what pair I wear for the day, so she's getting a denim education none the less!

if anybody has a size 3 or 4 for sale or would like to pass on to the little miss, let me know! can't find a pair for her anywhere.

4471056446_d5aee33cec.jpg

We patched and washed both our pairs of H&M.

Both knees were gone on our smaller pair. C will have outgrown these by the summer... so if you have a 7 year old PM me, otherwise I guess they can go to Hamburg in a couple of years.

HMnippers.jpgHMnippers2.jpg

The larger pair are wearing in nicely. the mrs is becoming an expert at patching these in sufu-approved style. I\ve tried to get her to explain how to change the thread on the sewing machine, it's strange, the result is exaclty like when I try and explain how to change a lightbulb, complete mutual incomprehension.

HMrepair.jpg