kiya

Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

Picked up the gun club shirt in the SE warehouse sale size 42, which fits perfectly. Will this shrink with washing? If so, may need to go the dry clean route.

I might end up going that route b-sandy. I'm gonna see if I can find someone who wants to sell a 42 they sized wrong on before I commit to selling this one, I will keep you in mind for sure. So if anyone has a 42 black diamond flannel that doesn't fit, give me a shout!

Edited by SuperJackle

Picked up the gun club shirt in the SE warehouse sale size 42, which fits perfectly. Will this shrink with washing? If so, may need to go the dry clean route.

If cold washed and line dried those shirts don't shrink much, also the shirt was rinsed when new.

If cold washed and line dried those shirts don't shrink much, also the shirt was rinsed when new.

Thanks, Kiya. Awesome shirt and much obliged!

really bad pic, you get the idea though. Served me well all spring, and light wear this summer and fall. I'd guess about 7 months of wear? maybe 4 washes.

I'll try to get some better pics soon and a front one in a bit when I get back home.

tumblr_nfggj3AvPa1rhdoe2o1_1280.jpg

105bsp. I have a couple fit pics in this thread a couple pages back from when I first got them in january.

Ok guys, I need your help.  Are these two shirts too big for me?  They're my normal size (40) but honestly they feel significantly bigger than my other flat head shirts.  I'm wondering if I should just sell these and try and more on a size..the fabrics are amazing!

vJFId2s.jpg?1

qS8HUS6.jpg?1

4kapj3P.jpg?1

TCeIxWp.jpg?1

For reference, heres another shirt that i love the fit of.

RnUNVCV.jpg?1

H5Y5RVO.jpg?1

Thoughts?

Sorry bro, I cant tell with that awful black smear on your face....:)

no, they look like they fit fine.  The only difference I can tell is they seem to bellow out a bit more at the stomach.  

Im kinda digging the first one you posted.  

Thank you guys.  Honestly, i feel like those pictures aren't indicative of how large they are... I think I know they're too big for my style.  Especially under my outerwear... just such a shame because ive never seen better fabrics for shirts.

weXXtkV.jpg?1

OaJUomW.jpg?1

And this...

TXufqTH.jpg

as opposed to  

rvmqrCi.jpg

But honestly we all just need to appreciate this fabric.  Blows my mind that people aren't as obsessed with this brand as I am.  This is batshit crazy!

nW1kY11.jpg

Fuck if you decide to part with that black one let me know. I'm assuming at least 41 chest?

The first one (black) looks like it could be 1/2-1 size too big...

Wishing that I had this in a 38. My GF got it for me, we broke up and got back together, but after the holidays, so I wound up buying it off of her lol. I just wish it was a little shorter..

The texture and pattern of this shirt is really out of this world.

p643110958-4.jpg

p953009342-4.jpg

p567266160-4.jpg

Edited by laxlife1234

Nice man, that shirt is dope. For what it's worth, I was told that it will shrink a little in the wash.

cool, thanks guys. It's my first real flannel/shirt and definitely not my last, quality is insane! 

How do ya'll go about washing your flannels? Haven't tried pinching the back tho! 

No dryer though, right? I've owned tons of denim.. never a flannel, don't wanna fvck it up :)

Thing about FH and RJB shirts is that they're all pre-washed to remove shrinkage, I've never experienced mine shrinking at all by normal machine washing, though a tumble dry might shrink them a little bit.

i don't remember who i first heard the analogy from (someone at SE or on here or both) but you can treat it like you would jeans: cold gentle wash with detergent when needed, line dry, will be snugger afterwards but will relax with a few wears, even though it's one wash it could shrink 1/4" in length even with a cold wash/line dry; you can probably get more shrinkage (at your own risk) with a hot wash/hot dry

Edited by ironheartfan123

So I was bored yesterday and decided to give the 105BSP's I picked up on eBay awhile ago a hot wash.

The leg opening was a bit big originally but after the wash they shrunk up a good bit.

I'm more happy with the fit now, although the rise is a little low for my liking.

Could see these being a good summer jean for sure.

I've tried and tried to wear my 105s, but the rise gets me every time.  Everything else about them is so fucking great though.....

Yeah setterman I agree, I haven't worn them much but I can tell the rise would likely be an issue.

The fabric is so awesome though, really hairy and a great deep indigo color.

Lax I forget, is that shirt brown white and black or brown white and navy?

I've tried and tried to wear my 105s, but the rise gets me every time.  Everything else about them is so fucking great though.....

Got a D001 recently and have the feeling that the rise is bit more forgiving on those...

I want to throw an interest check out there for the hemp/cotton windowpane shirt in black, size 40. Got it in the que pasa sale but its too small and has never been worn. Can get some pics soon and measurements if there is anyone interested.