Eternal Jeans

minya

eternals: 30 w (31" actual measure)

diddy: 30 w

Thanks again. Now can you give us an indepth essay on denim and its affect on your life? Apparently it has done some sort of damage - it might be a worthwhile cautionary tale for us n00bs.

:)

Thanks again. Now can you give us an indepth essay on denim and its affect on your life? Apparently it has done some sort of damage - it might be a worthwhile cautionary tale for us n00bs.

it grafted a lizard head onto diddy's body?

a nice and quiet-ish thing going on in the front of those 811s, gorgeous. i'll check back in the later half of the year, hopefully mine will look fairly decent too. :)

my 811s are on a hold right now. been spending more time with my omnigods.

on the whole the winter's been too brutal to me -- been kind of in a hybernation mode. now that the weather's getting warmer, i have to get outside and find some good activities for the wear.

hope you get a job where they don't have strict dress codes.

Chicken- those look awesome! Good post. They must be tighter on his legs than on most people, those honey combs are ridiculous. I'd also like to see pictures of yours chicken. I think I'm going to keep rotating mine and then follow the disgustingness of beach week with a wash.

nothing to write home about with my 811s yet, especially with all your posts already around. i think they have less than two months wear on them still. just early signs so far.

but i could already tell the 811s are something most people here would enjoy to own.

Which of the two is on the slimmer side the 811's or 872's?

I think the 811s are slimmer, although someone with both may know better. I have the 811s in 33 (probably should have 34), and the 872s in 34 (and I can nearly get a second person into them).

till