Eternal Jeans

minya

just playin'.

chopaierfeapfr, im in the same boat as you. i got my actual size this time. 2 up from my normal 'sufu' fit

Congratulations Dino on joining the club (and also your 1300th) - post some fit pix.

ask you you shall receive. like i said, pretty loose, expecially compared to what im/you all are used to seeing me in, but i cant express how much i LOVE finally being able to get my hands into my front pockets.

DSC02850.jpg

DSC02852.jpg

i was a little nervous about the inseam, but now i see ive got nothing to worry about (ps- dogs is the new 19 cm) (pps- i know the pictures arent good, but you can see the silhouette)

More-net also has them. Vari will take Paypal. Both are great to deal with.

Chponglasia, do you know if More-net or Vari cut off the red tab on the 811 they send out? Vari-shop has something written on their site that didn't translate well about not being able to ship certain jeans because of the levi's lawsuit.

Chponglasia, do you know if More-net or Vari cut off the red tab on the 811 they send out? Vari-shop has something written on their site that didn't translate well about not being able to ship certain jeans because of the levi's lawsuit.

I know for a fact that both stores do not cut the tab off.

dino-might: Great fit. That's what I'm talking about!

I'll see if I can get some fit pics up soon.

i think i enjoy my eternals because they are easily paired with a nice pair of shoes and a shirt. skinny jeans and dressy shoes are a little harder to work, especially with a collection as limited as mine.

i definitely agree. the eternals are in my mind an incredibly classy and versatile jean, which is appealing because they are not only a great piece of raw denim but a great piece of clothing to add to any wardrobe.

braid, nah man, theyre one wash, im thinking of giving themm either another or a hot soak soon. i was surprised by the inseam too, but i think dex star mightve stretched out the waist before me because after reading how eternal is so much smaller than tag size these definately dont fit the stereotype.

justin, you talkin' to me? or braid?

here, better light/fit:

DSC02865.jpg

(that cuff is twice turned up)

dino, you're 6' right? If so, I'd be willing to wager those are raw. They're too baggy and WAY too long to be one-wash.

wager eh? care to make it official then? how much money are we talking here?

like i said, they surprised me too.

and yes, im six feet even.

give me a few details first....

are they 811's?

what size are they?

-yes, 811s.

-one wash (says my bet)

-tagged waist size 32 (right now theyre about 33 at least)

-im 6'0"-6'0.5" 155lbs

they are these very ones: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=413626&postcount=1 only with a new owner

Wait, but they could still shrink even if they are one wash.

they better not, my 32's feel VERY snug at the moment. i certainly can't afford any shrinkage once i wash these.

it will be interesting to see dino's results...

VERY snug? youre only 10 lbs more than me, and even though mine arent baggy by any means they still feel pretty damn loose considering what im used to, and its always looked like you wear your stuff even tighter, i dont know where the discrepency is. : / whats the waist measure on yours?

and fine, youre on for 5 i guess

ok, give me your thoughts....

these are sz 32, i'm 6', 165 lbs. I could button them all the way up initially without too much trouble. However, today while wearing them i notice they're very tight around the waist and my hips almost feel bruised. i know they'll stretch in time but maybe i should go ahead and size up to 33?

are these going to shrink at all upon first wash?

811003.jpg

811002.jpg

811001.jpg