Eternal Jeans

minya

uh oh, too bad i'm late on this.

i'm interested how those 31's work out for you. dino's fit abnormally baggy. if you measure 31.5 to 32 around your waist you probably should have gone with a 32 especially if you're going for a roomier fit like dino's.

Should I have gone for the 32? I want a slim but somewhat of an relaxed fit...

I haven't pulled the trigger yet because I'm debating between this and a pair of S5000VX...that and the money in my paypal hasn't cleared yet lol.

go to take five, go to AW 07 or ( under "take 5 home" on the left )

then click eternal

then click the second page.

its pic 30

At first I thought these were the dopest things since APC cashmere jeans however I think if I was to buy any persimmon dyed jeans then id get the sugarcanes.... for the striation, dye variation rather than weave variation.

Hey! Check out the rogue warp knots on the right back pocket, theres one huge one above the arcuate and another one on the top right hand corner between the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madness! I wonder If what size that particular pair in the photo are?....

But go to pic 29 and check out the 877 - Pshiiiit. At that price im going to presume they are natual indigo!!! Nice though, mmmmm

edit - pics

pic58.jpg

pic57.jpg

This thread is full of 811s. Anyone have the 864s care to comment?

i second this. i tried some on at BiG but the smallest they had was too big for me. waaaay different than the 811s. the rise is chick jean style, only one button even. im considering them, though id like to hear/see more

i preordered a pair from BIG.... pretty excited for them to come. ill try to post pics when i get em.

did you order like 3 sizes down from your actual waist or something since the waist on them is cut so big proportionally? im a real w32 and i was thinking of 29s in those 864s if i got them

Should I have gone for the 32? I want a slim but somewhat of an relaxed fit...

I haven't pulled the trigger yet because I'm debating between this and a pair of S5000VX...that and the money in my paypal hasn't cleared yet lol.

if you want a slim yet relaxed fit id recommend actual waist. thats what mine are. i tried on a one size down pair and could fit, but they DEFINATELY werent relaxed at all.

no, i never size down three. NORMALLY. like i said before, the waist on this particular model is cut VERY wide compared to most others, since the rise is very low and they are cut to sit around ones hips/ass rather than his waist. check the measurements on BiG if you still dont know what i mean

Just a little slideshow of the evolution of my jeans from day 1 to the present. I find that i wash my jeans after important events in my life, as illustrated by this.

new sept 06

811-f.jpg811.jpg

After my bus flipped over on a ski trip Jan 07

img13363mp.jpgimg13404qd.jpg

After me and my friends threw a 3-kegger on St Patties and had to run from police March 07

IMG_1438.jpgIMG_1436.jpg

After I totalled my car and got axle grease on my jeans may/june 07

IMG_1568.jpgIMG_1564.jpg

After my month long euro trip august 07

IMG_2500.jpgIMG_2502.jpg

asked my friend to get me a eternal 872, size 34. I normally wear size 33 in raw. They don't sell 33's. you think it'll fit me? any 872 owners out there? help.

although I intend to sell them to a friend. the look is too close to my oni shoai's and ai-001's...

asked my friend to get me a eternal 872, size 34. I normally wear size 33 in raw. They don't sell 33's. you think it'll fit me? any 872 owners out there? help.

although I intend to sell them to a friend. the look is too close to my oni shoai's and ai-001's...

this is like when a wife catches her husband smoking and he's like "no, someone else put the cigarette in my mouth and made me smoke it, i was just "holding" it for someone else."

they have size 33 in take5... err and i think they only sell these raw unlike in other eternal models... wish ive gotten a size smaller cause the butt area on these are floppy hot soaked twice everything else is ok except the butt area..

this is like when a wife catches her husband smoking and he's like "no, someone else put the cigarette in my mouth and made me smoke it, i was just "holding" it for someone else."

awe come on poly, you always pick on me. we all know we're in the same boat.:)

they have size 33 in take5... err and i think they only sell these raw unlike in other eternal models... wish ive gotten a size smaller cause the butt area on these are floppy hot soaked twice everything else is ok except the butt area..

shit. was following BIG's. thought they only make even sizes.

got the 864s in the mail finally. i would say they fit about the same as the 811s except lower rise... thinking about getting them tapered down a bit. is BIG willing to do that kind of stuff?

love the fit otherwise though.. the denim is fantastic

sizing wise, i would say measure your hips and buy according to size.... i would not try and size down 3 unless you have very narrow hips or your hips are actually the same size as your natural waist.

i sized down from a 30/29ish (i wear 29 in dior which was slightly loose, 29 in nudie with quite a bit of stretching, 30 in IA hiro skinnies) to a 28. it required some stretching though to get the buttons on. not a ton though.

BIG is tapering your jeans? I bought my 811's in the store and they wouldn't taper them for me. They sent me to Ramon who fucked them up instead,

was that you and your crew of skinny asians on sunday that I saw when I was there?