Eternal Jeans

minya

yes, one wash, it would stretch that much fairly easily. im a 32 at least, but it sounded like you were a bit on the smaller side of a 32 compared to me. anyways, i have a pair of 811s in a 32. check some of my waywts or some pages back in this thread to see fit pictures

I've seen your fit pictures, and I like them alot haha, I'm just trying not to get shafted with the sizing and have to deal with exchanging them.

Okay...so my last question for you is this then, how much do the thighs stretch out? My thighs measure to be around 22'' circumference wise and BiG lists a 31 at around 11''...so I just want to get an idea of how much room I'll end up having.

But it looks like I'm gonna go for the 31 now.

+1

Thanks for all the help

I've seen your fit pictures, and I like them alot haha, I'm just trying not to get shafted with the sizing and have to deal with exchanging them.

Okay...so my last question for you is this then, how much do the thighs stretch out? My thighs measure to be around 22'' circumference wise and BiG lists a 31 at around 11''...so I just want to get an idea of how much room I'll end up having.

But it looks like I'm gonna go for the 31 now.

+1

Thanks for all the help

uh oh, too bad i'm late on this.

i'm interested how those 31's work out for you. dino's fit abnormally baggy. if you measure 31.5 to 32 around your waist you probably should have gone with a 32 especially if you're going for a roomier fit like dino's.

uh oh, too bad i'm late on this.

i'm interested how those 31's work out for you. dino's fit abnormally baggy. if you measure 31.5 to 32 around your waist you probably should have gone with a 32 especially if you're going for a roomier fit like dino's.

i tried on another pair of 32s in BiG over the weekend to compared them to mine. they fit pretty much the same everywhere from what i could gather. then i tried on a 31 to see if i could maybe get a slimmer fit. WAY too fucking skin tight. i was pretty bummed.

mine really arent all that baggy though. the thighs are about the same as my f310s and only a little bigger than my s710s. its the being wider from the knee down im convinced that makes them look like that. im considering tapering them, if i can find any reputable place

I picked up a pair of 811 in Perth/WA (thats Western Australia, not Washington). The sizing is a bit odd, I had to size up to 34" from my usual 33". They got a rinse straight away though, they were too stiff to wear =(

till

Where the freak did you pick up a pair of 811 in WA? Was it from another sufuer and not from a retail store? (I can't imagine any store in Perth selling Japanese denim before Sydney/Melbourne/East Coast.

llit, where in perth did you find eternals? I spent some time there and I thought I checked pretty much every high end denim place there. Nicest stuff I saw were evisus.
Where the freak did you pick up a pair of 811 in WA? Was it from another sufuer and not from a retail store? (I can't imagine any store in Perth selling Japanese denim before Sydney/Melbourne/East Coast.

A new boutique, Libertine in Mount Lawley, have a couple styles and sizes, I guess they might be able to get others if they dont have what you want.

till

A new boutique, Libertine in Mount Lawley, have a couple styles and sizes, I guess they might be able to get others if they dont have what you want.

till

GET OUT!!! The first store to sell Eternals out of a shop front and they're in WA! I take back every bad thing I said about west coasters. I'll also have to take down my West Coast Eagles voodoo doll that I've been torturing. :D

What did the 811s run you in AUD if you don't mind me asking?

I'll also have to take down my West Coast Eagles voodoo doll that I've been torturing.

You can keep the pain up on the voodoo doll, I dont really pay much attention to the footy really. I was stuck in AM radio territory on Sunday though, I hope you arent a roos fan?

What did the 811s run you in AUD if you don't mind me asking?
Around $370AU.

till