iloveredstripe

Ande Whall Denim

Haha Mr. Bona...sounds great, would love to go to that one day...girls with bead necklaces yeah?

yeah

holla @ ya boy when you got the time and $$

nola never disappoints

edit: actually it disappoints during the summer when it's too fucking hot for denimz even at night

Screwing around with my camera and shot my leg on accident, thought it looked cool.

Cougar #001s at 9 months, no wash. I love these jawns. Looking great and they have so much more to go.

aw8m.JPG

... the same .jacob from HT???

nice pic, looking good

i think i have the 002s...i can't keep them straight

anyway, i'm at about six months every other day and starting to see some nice knee/thigh and comb action

no wash for a while though

back on topic: wearin my cougars today

they look purty in the sunlight

Cameras really suck at picking up on the Cougar 001 fades. They look really cool.

How much do Rakers stretch in the upper thighs? My APC NS that are size 26 measure about .25 inches less and I'm looking for some more room because I have biking thighs

No wash 8 or 9 mo.

aw8f.jpg

aw8b.jpg

had to dick with some PS settings to get them to come out.

No wash 8 or 9 mo.

aw8f.jpg

aw8b.jpg

had to dick with some PS settings to get them to come out.

What cut are those Ande Whall's jacob?

someone buy my practically brand new rakers for $125.

check my sig.

Received my Ande Whall shrink to fit Miners last week (36x35), and they are a beautiful product. I'm a natural 34, and the waist is about perfect after a hot soak and a week's wear. Definitely recommend Mr. Whall's service and product, and will purchase again from him.

Received my Ande Whall shrink to fit Miners last week (36x35), and they are a beautiful product. I'm a natural 34, and the waist is about perfect after a hot soak and a week's wear. Definitely recommend Mr. Whall's service and product, and will purchase again from him.

i agree he gave me great tips on what sizes etc...

i agree he gave me great tips on what sizes etc...

another content-rich post from one of the greatest writers to grace the boards of sufu...

oh and thanks for quoting jacob's photos even though you posted directly after him. i mean, your post did immediately follow the pics but if you hadn't quoted him and then used his name i might have assumed you were talking about a different pair of jeans by a different jacob.

increase the usefulness content of your posts, or decrease your posting frequency, or fuck off. it really is that simple. i don't pay for internet access just to read your keyboard vomit.

wow! great post scotty2... you fucking muppet.

co-sign on this checkup.

I am immediately down for some sz31x33 rakers in black.

Hi guys. I have been having trouble finding black selvage in a large enough quantity....but I have just received 50 odd yards of very nice 14oz pink line selvage, made in Japan. Slubby, but not to slubby...really nice gear. Basically this first run will be quite short as I cannot get this same denim again, but will be looking for more in the future. There will be no size returns due the lack of yardage on this lot, so previous customers will be good to go or if you are one million percent sure. making a sample now, so pictures will be ready in a couple days.

Hi guys. I have been having trouble finding black selvage in a large enough quantity....but I have just received 50 odd yards of very nice 14oz pink line selvage, made in Japan. Slubby, but not to slubby...really nice gear. Basically this first run will be quite short as I cannot get this same denim again, but will be looking for more in the future. There will be no size returns due the lack of yardage on this lot, so previous customers will be good to go or if you are one million percent sure. making a sample now, so pictures will be ready in a couple days.

sounds good. how much would they be going for??

i got the older model of the grifter blacks in size 30 in supermarket if anyone's interested. i put it up for 120 but i'll take offers

great news ande! is it weird i'd be wearing teh same jean just different colors?

haha, that's my issue as well. rakers fit so nice though, I think I'll overcome weirdness and rock the blacks.

great news ande! is it weird i'd be wearing teh same jean just different colors?

No way, that's what I'm doing. For jeans that fit this nice I don't think it matters.