Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

What has two thumbs

an old pair of Ande Whalls!

When I get home from work I will go through the thread and create a list of those who are interested, maybe 15 or so spots? This will just be for reference. Once things come together and we need to start seriously organizing, I will contact all the people on the list and see who's still serious about it.

Sound good?

sitting in a chair, working a desk job mainly, so no way i'd be in the contest. would be cool to follow though. i've barely put much wear into my cougars and it's been like 9 months. just light fading on the knees and thighs and can just barely see color changing in the whisker and comb creases. getting a crotch hole developing though. may have to make a trip out to self edge some time soon.

The beauty of AW is that they are made to order, thus why not be able to individually choose your cut yet each pair has the same denim and details?

I'd be interested in the comp more so if Grifter was the option rather than the Cougar. But then again, if some people wanted Grifter and some wanted Cougar and some wanted Slacker etc, it would be pretty cool so see how a jeans cut can affect the fades all within a year...

Now that I know how a contest works (thx aleopold). I'm in for whatever! Even though I work in an office and can only wear jeans on Friday; much to my wires chagrin its jeans on as soon as I walk in the door and jeans to bed. Pretty comfy and I make up the wear time I missed during the day whilst sleeping. Now to find duck or denim sheets for that good ole cloth against cloth friction!

Oh my vote for a contest cut would be the cougar boot. Too big in the ass and thighs for thinner cuts. Anything straight is my vote. Haven't had too much luck with black denim. I have had a pair of Nudie straight Svens for awhile that have let me down so far (2 yrs old). but then again their Nudies!!!

Please count me in if you still have room. Loyal Ande customer and fan.

an old pair of Ande Whalls!

When I get home from work I will go through the thread and create a list of those who are interested, maybe 15 or so spots? This will just be for reference. Once things come together and we need to start seriously organizing, I will contact all the people on the list and see who's still serious about it.

Sound good?

i've been throwing an idea around for a few months in my head, and i figure this would be a good time to share it. how would people feel about pendleton flannel pocket bags?