45rpm

absolut

just got these sorahiko slims in the mail today.

i was hoping that they were going to be slimmer in the ankle but they dont seem to be even though the hem is an inch smaller (9 in to 8.3 in)

sorahikoslimfit.jpg

waist 16

front 10

back 13

thigh 11

knee 9

hem 8.3

inseam 34

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Just wondering if anyone can give me some background info on a pair of 45rpm jeans i've been wearing the past 6 months. I grabbed them during their last 50% off sale and they've quickly become my favorite, as Ive worn them basically every day since.

They are called:

AD3000 Sumi x Top Sorahiko O/W

I can post pics up if anyone is interested. Thanks

Hey

Just wondering if anyone can give me some background info on a pair of 45rpm jeans i've been wearing the past 6 months. I grabbed them during their last 50% off sale and they've quickly become my favorite, as Ive worn them basically every day since.

They are called:

AD3000 Sumi x Top Sorahiko O/W

I can post pics up if anyone is interested. Thanks

They have been discussed a little in this thread, basically, they have the new Sorahiko cut, but in a lighter, different denim, and are dyed indigo blue/ blackish ink. I haven't worn my pair very much, even though the cut of the new Sorahiko is now my favorite, and would love to see pictures of a worn pair.

I know the upper east side has raw jeans and the soho one does not. That leads me to guess that there would be other stock differences.

bought my slims uptown last summer and i was trying to exchange for bigger size at SoHo, but dint even have them on stock__ different retailers.

They have been discussed a little in this thread, basically, they have the new Sorahiko cut, but in a lighter, different denim, and are dyed indigo blue/ blackish ink. I haven't worn my pair very much, even though the cut of the new Sorahiko is now my favorite, and would love to see pictures of a worn pair.

thanks for the heads up, looked it up and got all the info I would ever need. I'll post pics in a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn...

8-04-6022

Badou-R 10th Anniversary Special Denim $775.00

A very special denim which was created especially for the 10th anniversary of the Badou-R flagship store in Tokyo. Only 17 pieces were made and each piece is individually numbered on the back leather patch. Each pair is hand distressed by Spotted Horse Craft and every pocket bag is unique with 45rpm recycled textiles.

d090601A05_Large.jpg

i notice the chainstitch doesn't go all the way to the end of the waistband on these either. $775 is a bit much, but if they were only raw i'd love to see someone break them.