45rpm

absolut

small question...if i brought a pair of destroyed sams to the soho store for repairs, would they do it, and how much would it cost if so? gordon says he's too busy to do repairs right now, and @ this point they need more than my needle&thread.:o

last time I went, they told me that they had decided to stop doing repair for jeans that arent 45rpms.

also, whats the difference between "nando x nando sorahiko" and "nando x nando"? i was in the store and read the names. maybe it was a mistake and they put both names into one? i compared them both, and they seemed to be the exact same pair.

edit: forget it.. found my answer!

distressed Umii908 ($840 or so...can't remember). these were standard denim for about 3 years just recently discontinued. also available in a one wash for $739. hand dyed in japanese aizome plant indigo. suvin cotton. lee style with shield shaped pockets placed close to the outseam. long rise both front and rear.

Can someone please help me identify the model of these jeans? I found these pictures on the net and I'm really interested. how much do they go for?

distressed Umii908 ($840 or so...can't remember). these were standard denim for about 3 years just recently discontinued. also available in a one wash for $739. hand dyed in japanese aizome plant indigo. suvin cotton. lee style with shield shaped pockets placed close to the outseam. long rise both front and rear.

how much would it be WORTH buying for? would you say it's something i should buy, or is it 'out of style' now?

Can someone please help me identify the model of these jeans? I found these pictures on the net and I'm really interested. how much do they go for?
how much would it be WORTH buying for? would you say it's something i should buy, or is it 'out of style' now?

how are you going to ask these questions and then post a for sale thread for the same jeans...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=143345

from the 45rpm website

I bought this pair in Summer 2006. My first pair of skinny denim from 45rpm.

The fabric is the same as Nando Sorahiko. I have washed this pair many times to

see how it fades as it is also my first pair that's woven with dark threads on both the warp and the weft. It's interesting that you can see the wear from the inside, too.

Asaka Midorikawa

BC4000-Slim-front.jpg

BC4000-Slim-back.jpg

BC4000-Slim-detail-1-Asaka-Midorikawa.jpg

BC4000-Slim-detail-2-Asaka-Midorikawa.jpg

This is my first pair of 45rpm denim. My girlfriend picked them out for me. I have had them for 3 years and I have worn them continuously. I have washed them probably less than 15 times. I always wash inside out in cold water. After many rips and tears I am finally letting go of them long enough to be repaired. I bought my first pair of Jomon a few days ago.

Anonymous

Sorahiko-OW-front-Anonymous.jpg

Sorahiko-OW-back-Anonymous.jpg

Sorahiko-OW-detail-1-Anonymous.jpg

Sorahiko-OW-detail-2-Anonymous.jpg

I've found that my taste in jeans have evolved tremendously from when I first started learning about the quality and artisan work put into them. 45rpm has been my favorite "brand" and seems to be timeless in their work.

i fucking love em.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...