45rpm

absolut

They updated their U.S website, have some new products like shirts, white Sorahikos(well, not really)etc.

I tried on a pair of those white sorahikos in the Paris store last summer... Didn't get them but they are a great fit, little slimmed down '08 Sorahiko. I might get a pair in the spring if I think I'll be able to pull off that kind of look...

They updated their U.S website, have some new products like shirts, white Sorahikos(well, not really)etc.

I tried on a pair of those white sorahikos in the Paris store last summer... Didn't get them but they are a great fit, little slimmed down '08 Sorahiko. I might get a pair in the spring if I think I'll be able to pull off that kind of look...

Just a head up that they will have another sale on Jan,21 on their Japan website.

I like them a lot too but i already have a pair of regular sorahiko's.....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^As far as I know, there isn't a regular sorahiko really. They change the cut every couple of years. I heard from someone in the soho shop that they got the 2010 model sorahiko in recently, slimmer leg than the '08 model.

I got me some white sorahikos a little bit ago and I like the fit better than the indigo ones I have ('08). White ones are a size smaller but still have a longer rise and slimmer top and upper legs

p3310124.jpg

^As far as I know, there isn't a regular sorahiko really. They change the cut every couple of years. I heard from someone in the soho shop that they got the 2010 model sorahiko in recently, slimmer leg than the '08 model.

I got me some white sorahikos a little bit ago and I like the fit better than the indigo ones I have ('08). White ones are a size smaller but still have a longer rise and slimmer top and upper legs

p3310124.jpg

I heard about the 2010 Sorahiko too.

Very nice white Sorahiko, i don't think i can pull it off.:o

I actually picked up a pair of the 2010 Sorahiko when I visited Tokyo in March. The Shibuya store carries an exclusive variation of the 2010 Sorahiko that features indigo-dyed leather patch and top button for about the same price as the regular 2010 Sorahiko.

Mine are just the regular Sorahiko though. Btw, I forgot to mention this but the Shibuya store's Sorahiko are in raw. Regular Sorahiko are one-wash.

I actually don't mind 45rpm's one washes, they're not too harsh with it compared to other one wash leans I have or have seen...