45rpm

absolut

they were sitting in my drawer because i didnt wear them much. that was mainly due to the fit, with the legs on most 45rpms being quite baggy/tube like. i did taper them for a while but it didnt marry very well with the top so i altered them back. perhaps i just needed a smaller size?

anyway to get some use out of them i decided they needed the chop!

(h2w what sort of scraps were you looking for and what country do you live in?)

Unsure whether this has been discussed already, but I just learned that 45rpm is discontinuing Jomons. The remaining stock is all that is left, so better act quickly if you have been waiting to pull the trigger on a pair.

On a more positive note, some excellent tweed-denim Sorahikos will be available this fall.

• 2 months later...
Those are beautiful! I really need to start wearing my pair more often. I'm only starting to see hints of that deep blue, but I'm in love with the color.

How many washes?

Around 5 washes, machine washed inside out in cold water then hang dried. I love how light the color is getting, and the subtle blue streaks. I couldn't be happier with them!

I got back from Tokyo a few weeks ago and bought the Tweed denim and some Pure Blue Japans. Still unsure which I'm going to start wearing to alternate with these.

The Jomons are slimmer than the Sorahikos. I got the o/w sorahikos in a 34 and they fit me perfect, I'm a 35 waist. If you want a slim fit I'd say size down 1 on the Jomons or track down some sorahiko slims...

is there anywhere i can see measurements? where are the sorahiko slims available online?