45rpm

absolut

canyou help me look for one too? indigo version in a 33

Oh Eddie. You would be jealous. I have exactly that (New Indigo Jomon's unhemmed in a size 33).

Those Charcoal Jomons are amazing! Please post some more pictures. What is the history on the Charcoal dyed Jomons?

Yin - I don't even want to know the price of Ai dyed, charcoal overdyed Suvin cotton (mix of sea island and an ELS Indian cotton) denim. They will be EXPENSIVE! The 10th Anniversary stuff looks interesting though.

Poly - They no longer make the Nando x Nando and have no plans to do so (I checked a couple weeks ago) but who knows, they may sometime in the future. There are still a few pairs available in Japan. Last time I checked, they still had size 34.

^^ You're close, add $280! They are making a natural indigo stripe oxford and a couple of plain indigo oxfords. Also, the Fujimon will come in 4 colors and similar cut to the new Jomon with slower weaving process to make it more textured. That leather jacket you have for sale looks like a beauty. You have to start buying larger sizes, Yin! :)

^^ You're close, add $280! They are making a natural indigo stripe oxford and a couple of plain indigo oxfords. Also, the Fujimon will come in 4 colors and similar cut to the new Jomon with slower weaving process to make it more textured. That leather jacket you have for sale looks like a beauty. You have to start buying larger sizes, Yin! :)

Thank you my man.:)

$1280? holy........:eek:Fujimon will come in 4 colors? Wanna tell us about the detail?:)

Ai dyed with black ink weft (or overdye, can't remember) so it will retain its color, two shades of Ai, dark and light with ecru weft and one other, but don't remember the fourth details. The natural indigo shirts - gotta have a couple. The Suvin cotton is beautiful - it's like silk rather than cotton. The UMII 908 denim is also Suvin and it's nice, something like Zim but with great vertical fade and more luster. But the prices, jaysus!

Thank you Lance, they sound interesting and expensive......lol....you love indigo shirts, i remember you have a lot lol.:D

Have you try on the new Jomon cut? if so, how do you like it?:cool:

I don't know should i wait for the new Fujimon or just the new jomon.....if i'm gonna get the new jomon, i probably might just get one in N.Y store, cause it's pretty much the same price if i get them from Japan with all the exchange rate, proxy fees and everything anyway.

Hey Yin - Price of the Fujimon almost makes the new Jomon seem reasonable - but not quite. I hate saying it but I am considering the Fujimon - will wait to see the dark Ai. Tough choice but if price doesn't matter, I'd wait to see the Anniversary Fujimon. If price matters a lot, I'd buy the new Jomon without hesitation. Let me know what you decide

edit - no, I haven't tried on the new Jomon but it doesn't appear to be all that different from the old; maybe a little slimmer.

Hey Yin - Price of the Fujimon almost makes the new Jomon seem reasonable - but not quite. I hate saying it but I am considering the Fujimon - will wait to see the dark Ai. Tough choice but if price doesn't matter, I'd wait to see the Anniversary Fujimon. If price matters a lot, I'd buy the new Jomon without hesitation. Let me know what you decide

edit - no, I haven't tried on the new Jomon but it doesn't appear to be all that different from the old; maybe a little slimmer.

I'm gonna take your advice and just wait for the new Fujimon and see what they will look like...i don't wanna regret it, i mean....fuck it, they are all expensive anyway, might as well go all out...

I hate to be a fan of this brand, just can't stop buying.....but....what can i do......

I'm gonna take your advice and just wait for the new Fujimon and see what they will look like...i don't wanna regret it, i mean....fuck it, they are all expensive anyway, might as well go all out...

I hate to be a fan of this brand, just can't stop buying.....but....what can i do......

Sounds like a good plan; it's not like the new Jomons are flying off the shelf. And just enjoy the ride, I still say, no one does indigo like 45RPM.

Some of my 45rpm shits.....

Sorahiko and Jomon charcoal dyed.

IMG_5588.jpg

Badou-R leather jacket.

IMG_5518.jpg

Suminando jacket and indigo vest.

IMG_5575.jpg

Indigo jacket and umii908 jacket.

IMG_5586.jpg

Indigo shirts.

IMG_5584.jpg

Unii908 button up shirts.

IMG_5581.jpg

Umii908 button shirt and indigo button up shirt.

IMG_5580.jpg

Umii908 jacket, yuki cotton jacket.

IMG_5578.jpg

Thank you Lance, they sound interesting and expensive......lol....you love indigo shirts, i remember you have a lot lol.:D

Have you try on the new Jomon cut? if so, how do you like it?:cool:

I don't know should i wait for the new Fujimon or just the new jomon.....if i'm gonna get the new jomon, i probably might just get one in N.Y store, cause it's pretty much the same price if i get them from Japan with all the exchange rate, proxy fees and everything anyway.

If you want a pair of Jomons this is where i'll be shameless and plug my pair. 29/33?

edit Christ, that is your size! Special price. Just for you!

Is that the new one you talked about earlier? They are distressed?

Is there anyway i can take a look at the Fujimon? For some reason I feel like they are not gonna put it on their online store.....

Hey Yin - No, these are mine from 2005; and no, they were not distressed!! The Fujimon are not in the store yet, maybe just a sample. They will be in, I think, end of September or first part of October. I believe they will be in 4 shades of Ai, but not distressed.

edit - I think your link to the "what's going on" section of the 45RPM website shows the lightest shade of the new Fujimon.

Hey Yin - No, these are mine from 2005; and no, they were not distressed!! The Fujimon are not in the store yet, maybe just a sample. They will be in, I think, end of September or first part of October. I believe they will be in 4 shades of Ai, but not distressed.

My bad, i thought this is the new umii908 jeans you talked about earlier....:o

I'm just excited about the new Fujimon...can't wait to see the pics of 4 different styles, i hope they put it on their online store.

I could have sworn I read an email from them saying that it will be online as well. I have been waiting a long time to pull the trigger on a pair of 45rpms...like years in the making! I'm tempted to get something "special" like this but then again I think maybe I should just get what I've always been planning like the Sorahikos or Jomons. I dunno..

I could have sworn I read an email from them saying that it will be online as well. I have been waiting a long time to pull the trigger on a pair of 45rpms...like years in the making! I'm tempted to get something "special" like this but then again I think maybe I should just get what I've always been planning like the Sorahikos or Jomons. I dunno..

The old Sorahiko is already a pair of amazing denim, they are so soft and damn comfortable, the cut is nice and reasonably priced in Japan, the new Ultramarine color version dyed are even better, especially the suminando version.

The new Suminando Ultramarine sorahiko.

http://www.45rpm.jp/shop/goods/goods.aspx?goods=4096012

The new "regular" Ultramarine Sorahiko.

http://www.45rpm.jp/shop/goods/goods.aspx?goods=4076013

Hey Yin - Pics of the Anniversary stuff will be avilable first week of October with merchandise to follow. Ai stripe and solid oxford, Ai Eastern, Fujimon, bandanas, jackets.

Thanks my man, are they gonna put it on sale on their website too or just in store only? :confused:

I wondering what kind of leather patch are they gonna put on the new Fujimon.:)