Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

where can I buy skulls with the red tab? what websites will ship to the US?
how would one go about ordering skulls with red tabs? fabfour won't ship the ones with red tabs to the US, what other websites will?
OK GUYS I NEED HELP. i heard skulls 5010 6x6 raw stretch, should i size down one?
ok you guys i stayed up ALL last night reading the forum to try to find out if sizing down one would be a good idea. i'm still confused.
i dont know why everyone is so upset. i'm just trying so hard to get my first pair of japanese selvedge denim. this is the one place in life where I fit in and people actually haver respect for me here, but now I get blasted for asking a simple question. it truly makes me sad. it hurts my feelings, but that is the world for you.

i'm hurting, seriously. i just want my skulls now. i'm just really upset.

facepalm4w.jpg

doublefacepalm1.jpg

i try so hard to fit in, i just want that guy to notice on the street and say "Hey, bro is that Skull denim? i see the red tab" and i can look back in his eyes, and say "why yes, these are skulls. i'm glad you like them".
i try so hard to fit in, i just want that guy to notice on the street and say "Hey, bro is that Skull denim? i see the red tab" and i can look back in his eyes, and say "why yes, these are skulls. i'm glad you like them".

1224255235959eh0.jpg

fallen angels, please explain why do you feel this way? it hurts my feelings when people say stuff like this.

i just really want these raw jeans. i looked through almost every page in this thread last night and just the pure happiness of people wearing there japanese selvedge skull jeans made me smile. i just want to be happy and wear these jeans. i try so hard to fit in, i just want that guy to notice on the street and say "Hey, bro is that Skull denim? i see the red tab" and i can look back in his eyes, and say "why yes, these are skulls. i'm glad you like them".

in fact, i'm feeling like a fallen angel myself. please respond.

why is this guy in the red???????? ahahahhajha

Guest Mr Snowcap

dear friends:

another night has passed. another night of my frail body hunched over my shitty dell laptop - looking at stock pictures on rakuten of skulls 5010xx with red tab. i bookmarked every single shop that I could find on rakuten that stocked skulls with red tab.

I then stayed up till 5:30 AM translating 3 paragraphs that I wrote from the depths of my heart into japanese and sent an email off to all of the stores. as the sun rose, i feel that some of the japanese stockists with red tab began to sympathize my story. I told myself I would not sleep untill at least one japanese shop would reply. I didn't give a horse fuck about the time difference, I needed one clear anwser.

some of them refused to ship skulls with red tab to the US, I then explain that I am willing to pay an extra $65 if they were to ship them to US. finally, after 3 weeks of searching and 48 hours of no sleep, I get a reply from what could be the sweetest man in the world: Daichi from FabFour.

in this email, I explained to him how desperate I was to have skulls with red tab in my life. he, being the sweet and loving man he is, agreed that if I send him the retail price of skulls + $80, he would ship them to me using a different carrier then EMS. As soon as I made payment through PayPal, i felt butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to scream like a little girl and dance around, but my mom was in the other room and she would have been angry with me, lol!

I have not heard back from Daichi from fabfour yet. Hopefully he has shipped them already or is getting ready to. I just can't wait until I open that package and see the bright, shining red tab and the slubby, beautiful denim that is skull jeans. I might never be able to take them off, ever! LOL! I would be buried in these babies!

Hopefully I recieve them soon. Just to ease everybodies nerves who were worrying, I have finally found my skulls with red tab. the journey is over. sometimes I just want to cry, because i have been through so much this year and this was a present to myself in a way to say: be strong. the red tab on the jeans now signifies my strength, and the courage in my eyes.

i can't wait. i love you all and I knew everything was going to turn out ok, it always does.

I hope that you guys have success with finding red tab like i do.

peace, love, and happiness to you all.

Guest Mr Snowcap
^lol

gtfoy.png

why do you have to be like this? im not hurting anyone or attacking them. simply sharing my experience with purchasing these jeans. whats the problem here? isn't that what this thread is for?

its just the way you're saying these things. its not that difficult... i think you need to decide which size you want, buy them, and enjoy.

i am no troll people! i am just really excited about receiving my skulls with red tab after searching for so long.

Snowcap, if you had communicated better with Skull, I'm sure they would have sent you a pair of jeans along with a red tab...or maybe even 2 or 3 red tabs. They must have tons of them in a drawer somewhere. Do you really think they just threw out the red tabs. Pffft. NO WAY! You just totally blew it.

Guest Mr Snowcap

the thing is people, think back to the first time you purchased a pair of raw selvedge japanese denim. i KNOW for a fact that there was an incredible amount of emotions brewing in your head, and you would want to let them out. and i don't really have anyone to talk to so I come to here.

i'm honestly sorry if people find me annoying, I was just happy and excited. sorry and I won't talk about it again. :(