3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

The 3sixteen+ Game-Changers.

Made in Japan, 18oz denim, indigo and black with red/silver ID, custom Never-Scratch rivets.

May 15th!

11BSP = Indigo Straight Leg

711BSP = Black Straight Leg

21BSP = Indigo Slim Cut

721BSP = Black Slim Cut

We went to Okayama and worked with Kuroki mill to have the denim produced exactly to our specifications and had them cut/sewn down the street in Kurashiki City. All hardware is also produced in Japan, from the custom rivets & buttons to the thread.

Measurements and more photos coming shortly before the release.

316_21BSP_03.jpg

I'm assuming the new BSP cuts are going to be very similar to the old 3sixteen cuts? ie straight leg=SL and slim=ST?

They're exactly the same cuts as our in-line jeans:

11 and 711 are the SL cut.

21 and 721 are the ST cut.

someone is selling a ridiculously skinny ST100X in the market... 6" hem, 10" thigh? jeez..

Any idea of expected stretch? Getting the idea that it's more like a 28 if anything

The thigh on the size 28 measures 10.1", it can shrink down to 10" after a wash but the leg opening on that jean in that size is 6.8", even after the hottest wash and dry it wouldn't shrink down to 6".

Any word on the new run of superblack and black OD 3sixteen SL's?

Black OD only comes in the ST cut and should be available end of next week. This will be the ST-211.

Super Black in both SL and ST cuts will be available at the end of the month. These will be the SL-220x and the ST-220x.

Is the SL cut available anywhere in NYC at the moment, or is everyone waiting for the new pairs?

I only ask because I'm heading out of town for 2 weeks on Friday, and 1) I'd like a new pair of jeans to bring on my trip and 2) I'm worried about missing out on the new pairs since I'll be gone when they are released

Got the new run of ST series in at SESF, the new denim is beautiful.

Is the SL cut available anywhere in NYC at the moment, or is everyone waiting for the new pairs?

I only ask because I'm heading out of town for 2 weeks on Friday, and 1) I'd like a new pair of jeans to bring on my trip and 2) I'm worried about missing out on the new pairs since I'll be gone when they are released

You won't have them in time for your trip unfortunately, but SENY will have your size when you return. They ship to all stores next week.

New 3sixteen+ Jeans - Made in Japan

The third in a series of releases by 3sixteen+ we bring you a set of jeans which are fully created in Japan.

The denim and all hardware on these jeans was produced exactly to the specs of 3sixteen+ in Ibara City (Okayama Prefecture) by Kuroki. Kuroki is one of Japan's oldest mills and dye houses which specializes in combining vintage methods of dying and weaving but updating them in heavier styles and pushing the boundaries of weave patterns.

Working together with Kuroki, 3sixteen+ has come up with two new denim styles which we think will impress even the most seasoned Japanese denim fans.

There are two silhouettes, a straight leg and a slim tapered fit, both available in 18oz unsanforized indigo or black selvedge denim.

All four of these jeans are available now at SESF and in our online store, SELA and SENY will have these in stock on Saturday May 14th. Check the product pages in our online store for hi-res photos, measurements, and more specs and info than you could possibly ever want for a jean.

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=87

3sixteen+ 11BSP - Straight Leg Indigo

316_11bsp_01.jpg

3sixteen+ 711BSP - Straight Leg Black

316_711bsp_01.jpg

3sixteen+ 21BSP - Slim Tapered Indigo

316_21bsp_01.jpg

3sixteen+ 721BSP - Slim Tapered Black

316_721bsp_01.jpg

Indigo Selvedge Denim Details

316_11bsp_04.jpg

316_11bsp_05.jpg