3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

^Yes it is. All indigo selvedge jeans from our core-line going forward will utilize this new custom woven denim. This is also true for all black selvedge and black/black selvedge jeans, which should be completed by the end of the month.

How slubby is this compare to SEXI14? Considering both are loose weave as stated... on top of my kopping list now

The denim is quite different, i'd look at the macro shots to get a better understanding.

Do you have images of the new regular 3sixteen line denim? Interested to see how these are. Great if you can update your product page as I understand all the specs are now different from the old denim?

We're updating our images next week.

I didn't buy them, but I had the chance to try on the 21 BSPs last weekend. Was just looking for a pair to rotate with my RJBs, so I ended up going with the revamped ST-100s.

But man did I have a tough decision to make. The 21 BSPs had the perfect crunchiness feel to them - surely would set in some great looking whiskers and combs. The denim didn't feel overly thick or heavy for being 18oz either. It had an abrasive feel to it, but not as abrasive as the strike gold 1105 denim. As for the cut, couldn't ask for a better slim fitting jean. Oh yeah, and the gold sparkle selvedge was a really nice touch in an otherwise clean, minimalist design.

Revamped ST-100s just came in the mail with some wonderfully fast shipping from Self Edge. The Kuroki denim feels amazing - a very smooth, hairy texture to it. Definitely a whole lot more character than the first version of the 3sixteen denim IMO

Will throw some pictures up when I get back from campus/class!

Hmmm, I did a hot soak for 2 hours and dried the denim outside and they didn't seem to shrink all that much esp. in the inseam. I wonder if they will shrink more if I wash them after wearing, but at this length (I think it's still 38in.) I might have to get it hemmed. Maybe I did something wrong?

Hope you all don't mind the load of pictures!

The package:

5741061037_9e863d59b2_z.jpg

Tanner Goods patch - I believe it has changed so that the logo is now etched in (indented):

5741062671_521aca8242_z.jpg

Selvedge coin pocket:

5741063663_687bde5505_z.jpg

My nice little "hem"kerchief:

5741617114_e58151a37e_z.jpg

Tried to capture the hairy texture as best as I could:

5741617928_8538887627_z.jpg

New pocket bag design:

5741067087_9b48465734_z.jpg

A nice little hidden detail:

5741620124_dd63393395_z.jpg

For buying these as just a pair to wear on off days from my RJB 106s, I am very impressed. I remember looking at the original version of the 3sixteens a while back and saying to myself that they were about the same level as APCs for the price, but this updated version blows them out of the water. For this price point, you can't go wrong. Excited to see how these evo.

Also, big ups to Self Edge for the prompt shipping/fast turnaround time after the hem. Great sizing/cut advice as well - happy customer here.

sneakerandy, the new sixteen+ look great

Did you go tts?

Yeah, I went with tts on the tagged size thinking it would shrink to that, which it did. The fit is just how I wanted it and I expect it to stretch because I sag. The first day of wear was like wearing cardboard boxes on your legs, haha. But its starting to soften up a little. And I mean just a little. haha

Kiya or AJ - will the new SL-100's fit the same as the first batch (Lot 001)? Those fit me perfectly, especially in the thigh, and I'm wondering if the new ones will be the same. Thanks!

The thigh measurements are exactly the same, so you should be good with the size you originally purchased.