3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

The store I work at in Toronto just got our first run of 3Sixteen SL's and St's in indigo. I love the simplicity of the denim. The materials are great and the fit is spot on. I sized down on my personal pair to a point where i have to struggle to do up the top 2 buttons. Stretching them out as we speak.

1 bought the 3sixteen+ 21BSP--Slim Tapered Indigo--in size 32 two weeks ago and received them last Wednesday and they're beautiful jeans. 18oz denim with great details and excellent craftsmanship.

Soaked them twice to get maybe an inch out in length, but tightened up nicely in the thighs and crotch. Can't decide to hem them or not since I'm 6 foot and like some stacking.

Kiya's recommendation for TTS on these is a wise move I think.

I'll post pictures shortly.

I recently bought a pair of ST-100x a size too small. I was gonna exchange them for a new size, but the retailer ran out of my size. Do you (Andrew?) know if you're going to ship out a new run to retailers anytime soon? I'd buy them somewhere else, but I have some unused credit at this one store.

I recently bought a pair of ST-100x a size too small. I was gonna exchange them for a new size, but the retailer ran out of my size. Do you (Andrew?) know if you're going to ship out a new run to retailers anytime soon? I'd buy them somewhere else, but I have some unused credit at this one store.

Are you referring to Self Edge?

Because we get restocks of 3sixteen jeans every week (literally).

Are you referring to Self Edge?

Because we get restocks of 3sixteen jeans every week (literally).

Hey Kiya,

Will you all have size 30 3sixteen ST-100x in time for this weekend's sale? I can't make it to a retail location and would like to order online. Totally understand if that's not possible. Thanks!

Hey Kiya,

Will you all have size 30 3sixteen ST-100x in time for this weekend's sale? I can't make it to a retail location and would like to order online. Totally understand if that's not possible. Thanks!

Feel free to call SENY or SELA to place a phone order - both stores should have them in stock.

Got my girl some 99bsp's when I grabbed some 666od's at self edge. She's getting them hemmed there at the moment and is antsy as hell to get them lol. Her first pair of nice jeans. She is freaking out that she mighta hemmed them to short. I'm assuring her that SE knows what they are doing (and that she added like an inch to what they were originally going to hem them at). The jeans looked great on her.

hi everyone,

my friend is interested to get a pair of ST-100x.

how should he size it? downsize 1 or 2? how much would the pair stretch?

any first hand info from those who currently own this lovely pair?

many thanks

3sixteens are TTS. don't go size down

Our friends from 3sixteen always come correct with a small collection of exemplary shirting options to compliment their classic selvedge denim. For the summer, they have added a few new styles to their collection of high quality made in USA goods.

The short-sleeve Workshirt is constructed from a rich, sturdy-weight cotton plaid in a seasonally appropriate color palette. Paired with simple, white 2-hole buttons, the Workshirt is a great option to wear all summer long. We love the mismatched pockets on the chest and we think this shirt would look great with nearly everything in your closet.

Available in two colors, Green Plaid and Red Plaid.

24vnr6p.jpg2qlg1nc.jpg

2aaips0.jpg2l8dt0h.jpg

We also received a long sleeve version of the Workshirt which comes in a really interesting"Mint" colorway. This is just like the short sleeve version but with a hit of tonal "mint" stitching at the bar tack reinforcements. A really great color palette on all three of the Workshirts.

L/S Workshirt in Mint

2zoanh1.jpg

Last but not least is the Double Pocket shirt. Constructed from a lightweight cotton textile in a tonal navy and white check pattern. The shirt features the iconic 3sixteen asymmetrical back yoke and double chest pocket detail, finished off with a simple red stitch accent at various points of interest. A simple looking BD with a lot of detail and personality.

idafmd.jpg11ghreo.jpg

As with all 3sixteen products, you can expect the same high quality construction and superior attention to detail that we find in their denim and outerwear.

This fit of this product runs similar to most 3sixteen shirting. Please refer to the size chart on each page before ordering or email us, [email protected] for additional assistance.

Shop 3sixteen at the Woodlands.

I haven't posted in a while but here's an update before I probably take it into self-edge to repair some of the loose threads and holes.

5867526949_3dd116585b_z.jpg

5867527663_67f2af71a9_z.jpg

5867530525_be8c788ab7_z.jpg

a couple more pics here

kiya...

would you guys be willing to sell a half foot of 3sixteen denim to me? Or give me some scraps? I need to repair the crotch on the jeans and a hole in the back pocket and i'd like it to match up with the denim

It's not a good idea to use raw denim for patching jeans.

Most tailors will want to use fusing material or a lighter weight fabric.

As romantic as it may seem to want to use the denim that the jean was made of it's far smarter to repair using a darning machine or fusing material which looks like denim.

• 2 weeks later...

Just spent the last 6 hours inspecting the newly completed run of Double Black denim. They will be available in both cuts, SL-220x and ST-220x, at your local retailer within the next few weeks.