3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

ive been wearing my pair on and off (as it is summer) for about two months now. i went to self edge they said the stretch was comparable but not as strong as the apc, since i do always do a 27 in those i got a 28 in the 3sixteen.

of course the denim is far superior but damn there has not been an ounce of stretch in these and I am about to give up, anyone have any secrets for really gaining some room?

if it weren't for the fit id be pretty excited but these jeans might have been a complete loss of $200. Wish i wasn't nudged to get the tighter pair.

they said the shrinkage was comparable but not as strong as the apc,

Shrinkage? They don't shrink at all.

ah my bad, i meant to write the stretch. should have checked my self.

These definitely do stretch, the tighter they are the more they'll stretch.

Normally within a few weeks the waist stretches out 1" then another .5" to 1" after another month or so of wear depending on how tight they are.

yeah that seems the issue. i suppose if its giving up and dealing with the discomfort i will have to, just a word to anyone grabbing a pair, my personal account has been of a fit incessant with the initial one.

• 2 weeks later...

If anybody is looking for a pair of 3sixteen+ 20BSPs size33 then I'm the guy for you. I believe the pair is too big on my small frame. I cannot return them because I got them hemmed to a 30.5".

The pair has been hot-soaked and only been worn for 2 hours. Essentially brand-new with shrinkage taken care of.

Message me for details and pics. Mainly looking to trade for a smaller pair.

Just to be sure, the super/double blacks have still not shipped correct?

They have shipped and are currently available at SENY, SELA, Blue Owl Workshop and Bergdorf Goodman. Let me know what cut/size you're looking for and I can track it down for you.

I am interested in the SL-220x (straight leg, double black). Do these exist yet? Are they available? At SE, but not at SESF? I saw the ST slims on the Blue Owl website last night and they looked great, especially at that price. Are these rope dyed? What fading / evo can we expect? Will the sizing match the table on the SE and 3/16 webstores for the other straight leg models? What is the inseam? Is there a longer, like 37+ inseam available as implied by Blue Owl? Finally, how tight is the weave? Fully sanforized? Stretching? Shrinking? I apologize if some of these questions have already been covered in this or the self edge thread. Thank you.

I am interested in the SL-220x (straight leg, double black). Do these exist yet? Are they available? At SE, but not at SESF? I saw the ST slims on the Blue Owl website last night and they looked great, especially at that price. Are these rope dyed? What fading / evo can we expect? Will the sizing match the table on the SE and 3/16 webstores for the other straight leg models? What is the inseam? Is there a longer, like 37+ inseam available as implied by Blue Owl? Finally, how tight is the weave? Fully sanforized? Stretching? Shrinking? I apologize if some of these questions have already been covered in this or the self edge thread. Thank you.

Alright, lets get through some of your questions:

-Both the SL and ST cut of this denim are available at SENY and SELA, but not SESF (yet). They are also available at Bergdorf Goodman.

-They will not fade like traditional indigo and black jeans, but you will see some slight color change over time with wear. It'll probably lighten slightly and gradually, but you won't see wear pattern in the usual areas that jeans age.

-Inseam is around 37" for these jeans.

-Weave is quite tight, the denim is sanforized and you can expect about 0.5" of stretch in the waist after your first week or two of wear. Minimal shrinking in the waist after a wash - it'll stretch right back out when you wear them again.

are the st-210's out of production? sad i never got to try them out

ST-210s are out of production and will be replaced by the ST-211 at the end of the month. The 211 series is a Japanese overdyed black denim which will fade to blue over time, and has a stiff crunchy hand to it.

Anyone know if size 28 20BSPs would fit well if I typically wear a 27 in APC Petit Standards? I can't seem to find a size chart available for them anymore.

In case anyone was curious, size 28 20 BSPs will not fit a person who typically wears size 27 PS. Lesson learned.

Therefore, if anyone wants to buy an almost brand new pair I'll be putting them in the market place or on ebay soon. feel free to message me.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Those are definitely not authorized markdowns... I'll be addressing that right now.

Just realized that the size still shows up even if it is out of stock, it only says out of stock when you actually click on it, never mind. There are some sizes left but not a lot.

Alright, lets get through some of your questions:

-Both the SL and ST cut of this denim are available at SENY and SELA, but not SESF (yet). They are also available at Bergdorf Goodman.

-They will not fade like traditional indigo and black jeans, but you will see some slight color change over time with wear. It'll probably lighten slightly and gradually, but you won't see wear pattern in the usual areas that jeans age.

-Inseam is around 37" for these jeans.

-Weave is quite tight, the denim is sanforized and you can expect about 0.5" of stretch in the waist after your first week or two of wear. Minimal shrinking in the waist after a wash - it'll stretch right back out when you wear them again.

Will these be a regular production jean or will is it one long? I ask because I'd like to try them on first, but I won't be able to get to New York until October.

Will these be a regular production jean or will is it one long? I ask because I'd like to try them on first, but I won't be able to get to New York until October.

The next run of these jeans won't be until Spring 2012, but there should still be stock in this jean come October.

This fall, we’re proud to introduce our first collaboration with Barneys Co-Op: the SL-BNY1.

SL-BNY1_1-500x333.jpg

SL-BNY1_2-500x333.jpg

SL-BNY1_3-500x331.jpg

SL-BNY1_4-500x331.jpg

SL-BNY1_5-500x331.jpg

-Slim straight leg fit with a slight taper from the knee down

-14oz left hand twill indigo selvedge denim woven in Hiroshima, Japan

-Asymmetrical selvedge ID

-Heavyweight natural tan leather patch from Tanner Goods sewn on left side

-Selvedge coin pocket and fly details

-Gunmetal branded hardware

-Limited to 100 pairs

The SL-BNY1 can be purchased at the following locations:

Barneys Co-Op (660 Madison Ave / Manhattan)

Barneys Co-Op (194 Atlantic Ave / Brooklyn)

Barneys New York (100 Huntington Ave / Boston)

Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd / Beverly Hills)

Barneys New York (77 O’Farrell Street / San Francisco)

Barneys Online.