3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Hey - there is something weird up with your webshop, not available right now. Just a heads-up. EDIT: Now is available, wasn't last night. Also, there is something wrong with the sitemap. You can check out what I mean by googling 3sixteen and checking the top result (it shows your site and then subpages on the site, and you can click on "More Results from 3Sixteen" to see your pages. There are some pages that look like they don't exist anymore, so someone probably made changes to your site and didn't re-submit the sitemap.

I am on the BSP/SL100 fence.

Hey - there is something weird up with your webshop, not available right now. Just a heads-up. EDIT: Now is available, wasn't last night. Also, there is something wrong with the sitemap. You can check out what I mean by googling 3sixteen and checking the top result (it shows your site and then subpages on the site, and you can click on "More Results from 3Sixteen" to see your pages. There are some pages that look like they don't exist anymore, so someone probably made changes to your site and didn't re-submit the sitemap.

I am on the BSP/SL100 fence.

Thanks for the heads up. Our current webstore resides at shop.3sixteen.com; anything else might be residual from our old webstore that we migrated away from 3+ years ago. Strange that it still shows up in Google search...

As for your quandary, I would really consider the 11BSPs. There's a lot of character in the denim that will show quickly due to its abrasive nature. Thomas at SENY has only been wearing his for 2-3 months and they are looking really interesting already.

No sweat. I would ask your web person to submit a new google sitemap so that those old pages aren't indexed by google any more. Submitting a sitemap is definitely a step that can get overlooked, but it does have an impact. It could potentially hamper your SEO if you are concerned about that (as google isn't going to like those outdated pages it finds).

Definitely considering those 11BSP's. They seem incredible. Solid work!

I have a question about the 11BSP - Is the fit pic on self edge (here: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=87&products_id=714) representative of the actual fit of the denim? It looks really baggy in the lower half, and I am wondering if it will narrow after a soak and look slimmer. Thoughts?

If you size down (with a cold soak) then it can end up looking slimmer. Thomas at SENY went with the 11BSPs and they don't look baggy at all on him.

How much waist shrinkage will there be with a cold soak? Thanks for all the help too!

With a cold soak you will probably lose 0.5" in the waist and maybe 1.5-2" in the length. But this will afford you an overall slimmer leg profile, which it seems like you're looking for. Just make sure the jeans have a little bit of room pre-soak (you shouldn't be fighting to button them up like you would with a pair of sanforized jeans) and throw them in a tub of cold water for 10 min. All future washes should be cold water/hang dry. You should be good to go.

are the 11bsp and 10 bsp the same cut/measurements? The measurements given by the seller seem to be different

The 11BSPs are unsanforized but the 10s are, hence the sizing difference. They're cut so that you are the same size in both AFTER the soak.

No. I made this mistake and lost $200. I wear a 27 in the apc and could have fit a 29 in the 3-sixteens but opted for a 30 to gain some leg width.

I originally bought the 28, could button but not comfortable, and definitely didnt loosen up enough.

Anyone know if size 28 20BSPs would fit well if I typically wear a 27 in APC Petit Standards? I can't seem to find a size chart available for them anymore.

Deadendpro: I've been wearing my 3Sixteen+ 21BSP's since the end of May and I should take some photographs. Coming up on four months of wear (switched for the odd day of 634SB's here and there) tomorrow. They're showing some electric blue in a lot of areas and the honey combs are coming in nicely.

• 2 weeks later...