3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

I have been thinking of grabbing a pair of these. It's hard to really tell without having them side-by-side so I was wondering if anyone knows how the back pocket size is compared to, for example, some APCs? I have a big beastly Corter wallet and I'd like to avoid the severe pocket mutilation I've put some of my jeans through.

ST's are less forgiving in the thigh and ass. The rise on a WG is much larger than a ST. The standard WG mantra is 'size down 2' to get a decent fit. I would wager the average joe could not get a sized down 2 ST on over their thighs or get them buttoned. The current run of 3sixteens are only vanity sized by 1" and WG's are 2"+ if I recall.

ST's are less forgiving in the thigh and ass. The rise on a WG is much larger than a ST. The standard WG mantra is 'size down 2' to get a decent fit. I would wager the average joe could not get a sized down 2 ST on over their thighs or get them buttoned. The current run of 3sixteens are only vanity sized by 1" and WG's are 2"+ if I recall.

So how would you size down on the ST's? I sized down 2 on the WG and were pretty skin tight at first now they stretched out to a nice fit.

I can't say. People are shaped too differently to make any such statement. You need to make sure that your thighs fit and buy a waist that will stretch to the desired size. What makes the ST cut really slim is the knee measurement, which makes the thigh even tighter.

Buy from Revolve and return as needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After a year and three months (roughly) here's the first wash (had 2 soaks)

4792223511_f68df874c1_b.jpg

4792215471_ec75f1afd2_b.jpg

4792206231_37a7037e72_b.jpg

Going to China tomorrow so in one month hopefully they'll get better

^ We're running a 30% off sale on the entire webstore so we took down some of the non-seasonal items for the weekend. The weekender kits will be back on the site on Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...
ruh roh... 3sixteen + denims are on the way.

You guys ready?

3sixteen+, launching at all Self Edge stores on August 4th.

IMG00037-20100727-1319.jpg