3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

20 bsp? what does that stand for? cant find it on their website. Thought there was just ST100 and SL100

The 3sixteen+ line (10BSP/20BSP) is exclusive to Self Edge:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=87

However, his fit on the 20BSP is equivalent to the ST cut; the in line equivalent would thus be the ST-100x.

• 3 weeks later...
Trust me, do a cold soak on these. when I did this, it shortened them about 2 inches. then, you can hem more if need be but I would hate to see you get a hem and then your jeans be too short after the first soak.

Your 20BSP's shrank 2 INCHES IN LENGTH?

I somehow find this hard to believe

should i be soaking the 10bsps or should i just hem them and start wearing them without the soak?

The denim is sanforized, hem them right away and start wearin' em.

will i be able to squeeze into a size 33 for the st-100x if my waist is a true 34.5?

easily, a 33 measures 34" according to selfedge.com (my 3sixteen+ were spot-on with the measurements provided) and they will also stretch, you could go with a 32 even depending on how you like them to fit.

Guest Seanpsk
easily, a 33 measures 34" according to selfedge.com (my 3sixteen+ were spot-on with the measurements provided) and they will also stretch, you could go with a 32 even depending on how you like them to fit.

hmmm alrite thanks:)

just hit 6 months on my SL's...I fall in love with them a little more everyday...still can't bring myself to get these guys wet.

I also figure now that I've hit that magic (5) six month mark without any serious dirt/smell on these, I can now relax a little and wear them even harder...kind of like they're on bonus time at this point.

Guest Seanpsk
@Seanpsk my waist fluctuates from a 34-35 usually in the winter time. I copped a sz. 33 in the SL-100's and the fit was a little tight in the waist but stretched out nicely. Btw I'd go with Selfedge's measurements.

On another note;

Shout out to the homie Allan @SENY

great cos i ordered the size 33 and its on its way now haha

I just bought size 28 st-100x's, and everything is fine except the thigh to knee is a little snug, I been telling myself to hold out and see how things go with the breakin/stretch. My true waist is 29, and i usually wear 29 waist jeans/pants. Was wondering if I should keep at it for a couple of days, fit pictures coming soon as well sorry.

edit: here's a pretty bad macbook camera picture, but the general idea. more will come as lighting is an issue.

6ej72f.jpg