3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

look carefully, the jeans arent been pulled apart, the jeans are pulling the taxis inwards:p

I freakin LOVE the patch, but doesn't that go against Levi's "no two objects pulling a pair of jeans" deal they have? I'm sure i have it misunderstood.

3sixteen-14oz-indigo-roped-dyed-japanese-selvedge-denim-3.jpg

so what are the differences between 3s and 3s+?

Stamped rivets, both exposed and hidden. Insanely cool rope dyed indigo selvedge from Japan. Selvedge crotch seem. Selvedge coin pocket. New coin pocket single stitch detailing. Different shaped back pockets. Different weight, different graphic on the leather patch.

anything else?

Also, I don't know if many of you know but I'll be participating in the Denim Debate for 3sixteen+.

Here is the mash-up pic from my first post.

28sm2r8.png

to view the rest of the post including lots of detailed pics, go to: www.denimdebate.com

Hey gang, here is a shot of me in my new 3sixteen+ 10BSP 2 days in. I have a nice slim straight in my Samurai 0500 and wanted something a little slimmer. These fit the bill exactly. Denim is awesome too. Let me know if you guys want some more detailed shots and I can take them for you. Also, I had a great retail experience at SENY and Andrew and Tom couldnt have been nicer.

IMG_2897.jpg